JonEJinx...Im utterly speechless!!!

Jet/BosoxFan

I'll reveal my appearance at any time...

Kinda shocked there was such a demand for it!?!?!?!??

somebody pm me and tell me how to post pictures like Thor did.

It hasnt worked the ways Ive tried

You have a picture in your sig genius. It's hilarious that your sig pic shows Gary Sheffield in Yankees gear even though he hasn't been on the team for several months now.

But as I should say every time I respond to Jinxy, Jinxy is a proven liar.

I am a 5th grade ED/BD (emotionally disturbed behavior disorder) teacher. They have average-to-above-average intelligence and some test very highly on their MCAS, they just have deplorable conduct in regular ed, but with me they dont f*ck around. Kinda like how it is 'round here, the way I keep some of you fools in line.

I taught general ed for 4 years, this is much more rewarding.

I am a 5th grade ED/BD (emotionally disturbed behavior disorder) teacher. They have average-to-above-average intelligence and some test very highly on their MCAS, they just have deplorable conduct in regular ed, but with me they dont f*ck around. Kinda like how it is 'round here, the way I keep some of you fools in line.

So basically what you're saying is, you teach Beavis and fuggin' Butthead?

So what you are saying is, you are ShadowJet's teacher?

So, you teach phuck-up's how to focus and behave? You're kidding me, right?

Strangely enough, that's exactly the career my mom had for 23 years(7 years before that as a a para pre-degree in the same programs), until she retired last month. It's a tough job. But it focused her mind on what matters and what doesn't.

Fair points-

JBF crows when the Sawx are up, but stays around, if somewhat less so, when they're down. But he's always here. heck, he's been ehre a whole bunch the aslt few days.

JEJ seems to be here when the Yanks are going great guns, and pretty much absent altogether when they're having a tough stretch. I find it a little tough to take that JEJ shows up all boisterous after every time the Yankees win 2 games in a row while being absent when things are in the crapper for weeks. And to that extent, as obnxious as JBF may be, in that he's correct.

If the Yankees can be within 4 or 5 games by mid to early August, we'll have an AL East race, and they will be in good stead for the playoffs. It can happen if the pitching holds, and if they can convince Torre that Ramirez and Hughes(and may be Chamberlain?) have to be in the mix.

Strangely enough, that's exactly the career my mom had for 23 years(7 years before that as a a para pre-degree in the same programs), until she retired last month. It's a tough job. But it focused her mind on what matters and what doesn't.

Fair points-

JBF crows when the Sawx are up, but stays around, if somewhat less so, when they're down. But he's always here. heck, he's been ehre a whole bunch the aslt few days.

JEJ seems to be here when the Yanks are going great guns, and pretty much absent altogether when they're having a tough stretch. I find it a little tough to take that JEJ shows up all boisterous after every time the Yankees win 2 games in a row while being absent when things are in the crapper for weeks. And to that extent, as obnxious as JBF may be, in that he's correct.

If the Yankees can be within 4 or 5 games by mid to early August, we'll have an AL East race, and they will be in good stead for the playoffs. It can happen if the pitching holds, and if they can convince Torre that Ramirez and Hughes(and may be Chamberlain?) have to be in the mix.

How about friggin Chien Ming gets it together asdfkja;lfkjadl grrrrrrr

I'm sure Ham was like 3 days away. I really wanted that guy to come out of hiding like JonEJinx only to be forced back into baseball purgatory by yours truly!

There is something inherently joyful about raining on Ham's parade. Almost as much fun as watching JonE jinx the Yankees.

I'm sure Ham was like 3 days away. I really wanted that guy to come out of hiding like JonEJinx only to be forced back into baseball purgatory by yours truly!

There is something inherently joyful about raining on Ham's parade. Almost as much fun as watching JonE jinx the Yankees.

He is a mod over at JI now so has been told not to post here anymore. You are welcome to chat with him over there though.

He is a mod over at JI now so has been told not to post here anymore. You are welcome to chat with him over there though.

Im not actually welcome to chat with him over there. Remember, I was banned before any of you!

They ban people for saying bad things about the Yankees and hurting the little feelings of the dysfunctional posters. Can you imagine such things happening?

Im not actually welcome to chat with him over there. Remember, I was banned before any of you!

They ban people for saying bad things about the Yankees and hurting the little feelings of the dysfunctional posters. Can you imagine such things happening?

Good thing here that we only ban people for personal attacks.

is that a joke?

if u r a mod on ji u cant post on JN?

and people would actually agree to that????

wouldnt that request prevent any honorable smart person from accepting a mod position?

Calling JonEJinx a jinx and a front-runner is indisputable.

...and you are what exactly? Oh I know, you were really busy when the Sox were hopelessly out of it last year.

Give it a rest already, Zippy. It's getting old. JonEJet is a die-hard Jets fan. There's NOTHING "front-running" 'bout that.

I love that when you put your mouse over JBF's reputation, instead of "less famous than rich kotite" it just says, Jet BoSoxFan. Gotta love it.

JBF loves it more than anyone because it means people are paying attention to him

...and you are what exactly? Oh I know, you were really busy when the Sox were hopelessly out of it last year.

Give it a rest already, Zippy. It's getting old. JonEJet is a die-hard Jets fan. There's NOTHING "front-running" 'bout that.

Garb, exactly which baseball team do you root for?

Archived