Stranded on a Deserted Island

Smizzy

and you can only take 1 member from JetNation with you. YOU CANNOT TAKE YOUR SPOUSE.

Who would you take wtih you and why?

Way too touchy-feely, man, but since you asked: UTAH GANGSTA!

Every nation needs a military, and since our resources would be limited, I figure I would need a one man army!

Greengal. Because if I were stuck on a deserted island I would need to sing songs to save my sanity, and I know greengal would be able to give me all the lyrics I could ever need!

I might take GG too...but not for the same reasons...HEY NOW!

That rules doesn't apply here. In fact...We enjoy that

Indeed Smizzy but I hung it out there to see WHO ELSE was going to take a free swing.... Sometimes you have to know when to take a pass on the low hanging fruit ;) .... pun intended.

Indeed Smizzy but I hung it out there to see WHO ELSE was going to take a free swing.... Sometimes you have to know when to take a pass on the low hanging fruit ;) .... pun intended.

A fruity Englishman. How posh. I'll just sit here and wait until you say you don't give a fig. Tick-tock...:P

I am guessing Verde, because it would have to be a female, and she is fit and doesn't eat much which means there would be more food for me and she seems to not be as disgusted by the thought of me as the other females in this joint so she would be my best shot at steamy deserted island beach sex.

I am guessing Verde, because it would have to be a female, and she is fit and doesn't eat much which means there would be more food for me and she seems to not be as disgusted by the thought of me as the other females in this joint so she would be my best shot at steamy deserted island beach sex.

We both know Max is your best shot at steamy island sex

You know you would bring Garb... dont lie...

I would bring ALK and his crop duster... he could rescue us!

alkcropduster.gif

A fruity Englishman. How posh. I'll just sit here and wait until you say you don't give a fig. Tick-tock...:P

Technically speaking does one need to be in posession of some figs and then withold said figs in order to "not give a fig" or would it still be true that one does "not give a fig" if one is fig-less to start with?

I swear that you are using Dickensian English in this last little while Jetophile.

Egads.

BTW, I am with Joebaby in as much as whoever it was would need to be female in order for steamy desert island sex to be theoretically on the menu. As to which JeetNation female... who knows? Perhpas we can hold some kind of a "steam-off" to decide.

You know you would bring Garb... dont lie...

Nah, i would be looking at a life sentence here on this island with only one female, which means things would have to get experimental and pretty crazy, and I don't think Garb's "new england sensibilities" could handle my Spider-Monkey Gut Crunch maneuver.

It would either have to be Bren, who will take pics the whole time and make it seem like I meant to take this vacation.

or

Marko Cavka, because he could ward off any wild animals, and also guarantee that I am the smartest person on the island.

"Marko says that canoe with too many holes no float"

Archived