Jetfan712 is sitting at the cool kids table

Maxman

Tomorrow (Friday) I have invited JetFan712 to sit at the cool kids table. Since I am the leader of that table (spare me the lame joke Thor) I will expect that everyone will cooperate and not give 712 a hard time about this.

This is not up for debate. That is where she is sitting. Now let's just move past this and accept her as one of us.

Guys she was sitting at the table with Ecurb and Bill Parcells. I felt bad for her and asked her to change tables. Let's not make more of this than it's worth. Just welcome her and move on. If you are sitting at the table with her today, please strike up friendly converstation.

Tomorrow (Friday) I have invited JetFan712 to sit at the cool kids table. Since I am the leader of that table (spare me the lame joke Thor) I will expect that everyone will cooperate and not give 712 a hard time about this.

This is not up for debate. That is where she is sitting. Now let's just move past this and accept her as one of us.

I have no problem with 712 sitting with us, here at the cool kids table! icon10.gif

I have no problem with 712 sitting with us, here at the cool kids table! icon10.gif

V I was waiting for you to get here. Do me a favor and play the role of big sister today. You know, keep the undesirables away. 712 is vulnerable right now. If she gets too much exposure from the others we might not be able to save her.

Thanks!

Nope, I am next slated in line for modship

I think your paperwork has been approve but let me check on the status. Thor has to sign off on all these requests, maybe he hasn't done so yet!

HAHA, i whip out my whistle and the ladies follow like snakes behind the pied piper

Uhhh if the "women" following you, joebaby, have "snakes" well they might not be women

funny iin your line of business.. i would have thought you would have known the difference... :shock:

oh well ...:lol:

by the way 712 is cool.. and i dont see her being a joebaby follower ;)

Guys --

You were right. 712 did not belong at our table. Sometimes I try too hard to make things work. This is clearly one of those times. So let's just reverse this one.

If you see 712 walking down the hallway feel free to knock the books out of her hands. She is no longer one of us.

Thanks!

Guys --

You were right. 712 did not belong at our table. Sometimes I try too hard to make things work. This is clearly one of those times. So let's just reverse this one.

If you see 712 walking down the hallway feel free to knock the books out of her hands. She is no longer one of us.

Thanks!

It's to late. I'm here, I've been repped and accepted. Why the sudden change of heart, you afraid they're going to start liking me better than you? (Not that anyone here liked you in the first place, hehehehe). :box:

Archived