That re-watching the Jets '06 playoff loss thread was funny...

#27TheDominator

Last night after practice we went back to the qb's house for pizza. He has skytv and put on an old DVR of some football. He picked the Pats-Colts playoff game. I found it an enjoyable experience. Things I noticed: 1. The Pats fans must have felt just like the Jets in '98 (or the Yanks in '04) up big at the half with BB coaching it seems impossible to lose. 2. Asante Samuel is a way bigger part of that team than you give him credit. Not only did he have another pick for a TD, but he had a couple of tipped balls. Seemed like most of the completions in the first half were against Hobbs. 3. Brady did not have a great playoff run in '06. He threw way too many picks, though it was the game he had against SD that should have ousted them.

Last night after practice we went back to the qb's house for pizza. He has skytv and put on an old DVR of some football. He picked the Pats-Colts playoff game. I found it an enjoyable experience. Things I noticed: 1. The Pats fans must have felt just like the Jets in '98 (or the Yanks in '04) up big at the half with BB coaching it seems impossible to lose. 2. Asante Samuel is a way bigger part of that team than you give him credit. Not only did he have another pick for a TD, but he had a couple of tipped balls. Seemed like most of the completions in the first half were against Hobbs. 3. Brady did not have a great playoff run in '06. He threw way too many picks, though it was the game he had against SD that should have ousted them.

What practice? you play football?

That game was brutal. It crushed me much more than Game 7 of the 2003 ALCS.

Archived