1st day of Training Camp roll call

TaborJet

i'm not going. i'm like really outta shape and fear a heatstroke if mangini makes me do a lap. I doubt i'd start even if i busted my a$$ & had a good camp

You only have to do 2 laps ,1 to the bar ,1 back from the bar to the hotel and then a bunch of 12oz. curls inbetween...

Well thank you Frank...any chance you`ll be joining us out there on Fri.

Chris

Sorry busy at work where I can not take off right now during the week. The group including yourself I am sure will be well represented.

If you are in the bar from 11:15 until 5:45, I doubt you will even be able to find your way back to Hofstra ;)

To anyone that is hitting the bar in between sessions please be careful. I would hate for anyone to slip and fall on the way back. It is scary when that happens.

I don`t know Frank , doesn`t seem to be a lot of people stepping up for this one...

Keep sending Smizzy PMs about Friday. Tell him I told you to do it. He is on the fence about it.

I know, that's really a metaphor for a lot of things with Smizzy, but whatever....:)

sigh i am not going to be there a lot tomorrow

my cousin from florida is in and he really does not want to go (no idea why we went to a mets game today)

so i told him we will just go for like 15 minutes to get my poster and get a few autographs

That's too bad....I would have told you to look for me otherwise....

I'm the guy on the left.

filexd1.jpg

Archived