Happy Birthday TaborJet!!

Smizzy

Happy Birthday dear! Hope you have a wonderful birthday, you are seriously old... I know, only 11 months older, but still you are friggin' old. :rl:

He's prepping for a big BBQ tomorrow at his mom's... ribs, steak, the whole 9. And since tomorrow is actually Tabor's b-day there is nothing 'special' planned for tonight. hee hee.

Smizzy started your b-day thread because he's your long time secret admirer, secretly wishing he was married to you. :shutit: Hands Off!!

:HappyB

Happy Birthday dear! Hope you have a wonderful birthday, you are seriously old... I know, only 11 months older, but still you are friggin' old. :rl:

He's prepping for a big BBQ tomorrow at his mom's... ribs, steak, the whole 9. And since tomorrow is actually Tabor's b-day there is nothing 'special' planned for tonight. hee hee.

Smizzy started your b-day thread because he's your long time secret admirer, secretly wishing he was married to you. :shutit: Hands Off!!

I started your thread Birthday thread too I think. What are you trying to say?

Happy Birthday to the only semi-normal mod on this god forsaken board. :lol:

I think Tabor would win "Most Normal Mod". Really isn't saying much though, kind of like winning by forfeit.

Tabor is a great guy. Getting to know him has been one of the best things about starting this board. Just a great gay (not like that Thor).

I hope your birthday is good! Thanks for everything you do here.

I think Tabor would win "Most Normal Mod". Really isn't saying much though, kind of like winning by forfeit.

Tabor is a great guy. Getting to know him has been one of the best things about starting this board. Just a great gay (not like that Thor).

I hope your birthday is good! Thanks for everything you do here.

Just a great gay (not like that Thor).

Just sayin.........

I started your thread Birthday thread too I think. What are you trying to say?

I think she was rather clear Smizzy with her above quote. Crystal clear. P.S. You disgust me. :biggrin:

A big THANK YOU to all who wished me well today.

Spent the day at my Mom's for the annual birthday BBQ complete with sweet & smokey ribs with St. Louis red sauce, a nice marinated London Broil, ice cream cake (a tradition), pitchers of margaritas, and fine cigars. Got some cool gifts. And to top it off - Yankees sweep the day/night doubleheader in convincing fashion. The weather in NJ was out of this world today. Doesn't get much better than that.

Everyone who has their rep turned on got some love from Tabor! Thanks again!

:beer:

Archived