Jets | Cavka signed

Smizzy

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

was watching NFLe this year and Marko played alot better than last year.

he has always been mobile but this year he seemed to know where he was going which was different

i'd say he's got a better chance of making the squad than the Ed Blantons and Nashan GOddard types

don't forget this is the last year that playing in NFLe guaruntees your roster spot until final cuts

that's an advantage other guys don't have.

People laugh at Marko. Marko not give up dream. Marko come back to crush you.

Marko back close to special friend. Marko go to Sizzler with boss Woody.

Marko make time to chat. After Marko learn to chat.

no need to crush SoFla Marko SoFla root for Marko...down boy

meant to ask this by the way

what's the story with limo? she disappeared from *******.com and now people are taking shots at her there? someone fill me in

Obviously Limo is protected at JI. She has something over Sooth and Murph. Im now banned for a few mild shots after Limos being allowed to take shots for years and Sooth totally afraid to do anything to cross her for some reason. Makes one wonder what goes on behind the scenes with Sooth and Limo

Obviously Limo is protected at JI. She has something over Sooth and Murph. Im now banned for a few mild shots after Limos being allowed to take shots for years and Sooth totally afraid to do anything to cross her for some reason. Makes one wonder what goes on behind the scenes with Sooth and Limo

You got banned at JI? Bro it is hard to get banned over there. They are very tolerant, lol. Quick question -- does this mean we will be seeing more of you over here?

:smilies2_puke:

I mean that is just swell. \:D/

You got banned at JI? Bro it is hard to get banned over there. They are very tolerant, lol. Quick question -- does this mean we will be seeing more of you over here?

:smilies2_puke:

I mean that is just swell. \:D/

LMAO!!! It looks like you and I have the same account status over there. The funny thing is I rarely ever post anywhere anymore.

LMAO!!! It looks like you and I have the same account status over there. The funny thing is I rarely ever post anywhere anymore.

Promise?

Just busting man. Sorry to hear about your banning. Take it one day at a time. You will get over it. Just don't do anything stupid like start your own board. That would be crazy. Trust me on this one!

Sooth and reporter have something common.

Leemo know all, see all.

• 3 weeks later...

Marko know reason. Marko just say Marko know what Sooth taste like.

Not surprising. Pancakes.

• 7 months later...

Gameface/JM67/Patshawk fan/ whatever.

You were banned at J.I. for being an idiot that wanted to start **** all the time because you or your new womans panties were in a bunch. Then you tried to use your friendships with me and Sean to get you unbanned. As a matter of fact you are banned here under your real user name because of you bieng an idiot also.

John you used to be a great guy.... the best way to discribe you is Mr.Seahawkpatriotchick....No one wants to be part of your soap opera...

And the only thing that was EVER held over my head was why do I socialize with JM67>..........

Gameface/JM67/Patshawk fan/ whatever.

You were banned at J.I. for being an idiot that wanted to start **** all the time because you or your new womans panties were in a bunch. Then you tried to use your friendships with me and Sean to get you unbanned. As a matter of fact you are banned here under your real user name because of you bieng an idiot also.

John you used to be a great guy.... the best way to discribe you is Mr.Seahawkpatriotchick....No one wants to be part of your soap opera...

And the only thing that was EVER held over my head was why do I socialize with JM67>..........

I'm sorry, but I'm going to side with the person against J.I. 100% of the time. It's been proven time and time again that when in doubt on who to choose, go with the one who has proven to be a moron over and over again... JetsOutsider.

I'm sorry, but I'm going to side with the person against J.I. 100% of the time. It's been proven time and time again that when in doubt on who to choose, go with the one who has proven to be a moron over and over again... JetsOutsider.

I appreciate that.

Your Pal,

Min

Why I`ve had my differences with Sean & JI over the years ,theres no doubt that Murph is in the right here ...

Archived