Hey if we unban The In The Know Girl do you think she will comeback on shed some light on this breaking Jetman67 story?

PLEASE GOD NO!

Max, if we do that - the next thing you know she'll be telling the world of how her brother (an NYC cop) says that we could have tailgated - WITH OPEN FIRES - in UNDERGROUND GARAGES in the city if we built the new stadium next to the Javitz center!

SAY IT AINT SO!!! :baby:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People laugh at Marko. Marko not give up dream. Marko come back to crush you. Marko back close to special friend. Marko go to Sizzler with boss Woody. Marko make time

But I will. Max runs Jet Nation for one thing, and one thing only, for the fans. Sooth or whatever the Fk his name is runs JI for one reason and one reason only, for the $$$. And then he

Marko know reason. Marko just say Marko know what Sooth taste like. Not surprising. Pancakes.

J.I. and J.N. both have their good and bad parts.....NOOOOO I am not going to list them.....I like JET fans that is why i post on BOTH boards..... At one time I even offered my Moderating services to Max... He explained to me that it might not fly to well with the rift going on with the boards.... My thinking on all of this is simple... This is the internet, have fun,enjoy.......Just don't make it your life.... It is like watching TV...Relax and forget about the real world for awhile....But some people make it very stessing and very serious.. Some people make it not fun, then they should be killed..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

J.I. and J.N. both have their good and bad parts.....NOOOOO I am not going to list them.....I like JET fans that is why i post on BOTH boards..... At one time I even offered my Moderating services to Max... He explained to me that it might not fly to well with the rift going on with the boards.... My thinking on all of this is simple... This is the internet, have fun,enjoy.......Just don't make it your life.... It is like watching TV...Relax and forget about the real world for awhile....But some people make it very stessing and very serious.. Some people make it not fun, then they should be killed..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I agree with all of this...

Shame is, JetsInsider doesn't.

my ban at ji ends tonight

• Upvote 1
Gameface/JM67/Patshawk fan/ whatever.

You were banned at J.I. for being an idiot that wanted to start **** all the time because you or your new womans panties were in a bunch. Then you tried to use your friendships with me and Sean to get you unbanned. As a matter of fact you are banned here under your real user name because of you bieng an idiot also.

John you used to be a great guy.... the best way to discribe you is Mr.Seahawkpatriotchick....No one wants to be part of your soap opera...

And the only thing that was EVER held over my head was why do I socialize with JM67>..........

Why are you and Lurker bumping this after all these months? Now that seems rather odd. Lurker bumps it, after 7 months, then within minutes you're strangly here ripping a guy that's been banned for over 6 months. Smells fishy.

• Thumb Down 1

Actually when I posted the original reply i did not see the date of the Gameface post... Yea why was it bumped????????????????? I just wish the JI/JN crap would stop i am a mod there and I post here... i like to joke around and I am friends with posters of both sites.... The line in the sand crap is stupid....

Actually when I posted the original reply i did not see the date of the Gameface post... Yea why was it bumped????????????????? I just wish the JI/JN crap would stop i am a mod there and I post here... i like to joke around and I am friends with posters of both sites.... The line in the sand crap is stupid....

Tell me what I can do to make it stop. I just feel that we are all being unfairly persecuted because of our lifestyle.

128 check your PMs. I sent you a lengthy PM explaining why I thought this site (JN) was right for you and how I didn't want you to leave. It goes into great detail talking about what we have to offer here and why we feel this site is better with you on it.

Oh wait, I didn't send a PM like that. Enjoy JI, lol.

:rl:

• Upvote 2
128 check your PMs. I sent you a lengthy PM explaining why I thought this site (JN) was right for you and how I didn't want you to leave. It goes into great detail talking about what we have to offer here and why we feel this site is better with you on it.

Oh wait, I didn't send a PM like that. Enjoy JI, lol.

:rl:

potw

If you don't think I'm a quality poster, you aren't paying attention.

Oh, I'm paying attention. 99% of your posts contain the phrase "Crossing Route" It's even more annoying than 128's big brother crap. Mateydoodles 150 times a day would be less annoying than that crap.

BTW, on a related note, I don't think Tom Brady can cover a crossing route and that the pats should trade him for Michael Vick because Vick is one of the best at covering said crossing route.crossing route.crossing route.crossing route.crossing route.crossing route.crossing route.crossing route.crossing route.crossing route.crossing route.crossing route.crossing route.crossing route.crossing route.crossing route.crossing route.crossing route.crossing route.crossing route.crossing route.crossing route.crossing route.crossing route.

Yeah it really sounded like you were joking with Jetman.LOL Please. Thanks to your power show with 128 we all realize you're a mod at the other site too. Just spare us any of your Zen.

Tell me what I can do to make it stop. I just feel that we are all being unfairly persecuted because of our lifestyle.

Some people just don't want the fighting to end.....I put the blame on the TIME OUT CHAIR... I think we can blame everything on that.

Maxs There's nothing wrong with our lifestlye. If the beatches don't like it they can just stay away. So there. :)

If you just want it to end like you say, why do you always mysteriously appear to stir the pot when stuff like this comes up? If you want it to end go slap the pancakes out of Sooth's mouth and tell him what a douche he's been.

• Upvote 1

The only people that give me a hard time hear are disgruntled EX JI posters that have been banned for a reason. So you try to stir the pot and start **** with me because i am a mod there. Well if I banned you then bring it on but I am not responsible for the way you acted on that site or the way it was handled by Sooth or any of the other Mod's there. Yea i like to joke around and lets face it there is no bigger joke on either site than JM67/Gameface/ Mr Seahawkpat's chick..So all of you relax... I laugh at most of the joke and if you don't like me being here wellllll get over it, because I am not going anywhere......None of JN's mod's have a problem with me neither does Max.............Go Jets..................

Some people just don't want the fighting to end.....I put the blame on the TIME OUT CHAIR... I think we can blame everything on that.

Alright I will serve my time out now. Let me know when my time is up. I am thinking 38 minutes. That is what Super Nanny goes, 1 minute for each year of age.

The only people that give me a hard time hear are disgruntled EX JI posters that have been banned for a reason. So you try to stir the pot and start **** with me because i am a mod there. Well if I banned you then bring it on but I am not responsible for the way you acted on that site or the way it was handled by Sooth or any of the other Mod's there. Yea i like to joke around and lets face it there is no bigger joke on either site than JM67/Gameface/ Mr Seahawkpat's chick..So all of you relax... I laugh at most of the joke and if you don't like me being here wellllll get over it, because I am not going anywhere......None of JN's mod's have a problem with me neither does Max.............Go Jets..................

Did it ever occur to you that the way "we" acted was a direct result of the way your douchebag leader treated people? Just sayin'

• Upvote 1
Why are you and Lurker bumping this after all these months? Now that seems rather odd. Lurker bumps it, after 7 months, then within minutes you're strangly here ripping a guy that's been banned for over 6 months. Smells fishy.

I am murphklecko. Kneel before me.