WANG

Green Jets & Ham

This Game had all the makings of another blowout ... and I mean another RUN SCORING ORGY by the Red Sox

The ONLY THING that prevented another absolute rout was Ching-Ming Wang

1. If the Yankees trade this kid Cashman and Steinbrenner should be publicly lynched

2. Next time we play the Red Sox he better be one of the scheduled starters ... he showed more balls than all of our high-priced starters combined

Wang and Cano are here to stay. This team has played well with both of them on the roster. This team needs youth!

The Yankees would have been thoroughly humiliated tonite ... on back-to-back days ... if not for Wang

I AM CERTAIN OF IT ... and with Wang out of the Game {thank you, Arod} that still might happen

If the Yanks have anything to answer for-

Why didn't Posada play yesterday? He had until tonight to recover followed by an off day tommorrow.

Along the same lines, why aren't Tino and Cano in the lineup? Off day tommorrow, Cano is 22. Give these guys a rest and play the bench guys vs. lesser teams. Just retarded. It's really unfair to throw Russ Johnson into this.

Wang is getting skipped in the rotation again this week. I disagree with the logic but Randy has been complaining about too much rest and his normal routine being disrupted etc.

Wang will go in July. I would be shocked if the Yanks kept him.

Come play-offs you don't need five starters but you do need outfielders.

Wang is getting skipped in the rotation again this week. I disagree with the logic but Randy has been complaining about too much rest and his normal routine being disrupted etc.

Wang will go in July. I would be shocked if the Yanks kept him.

Come play-offs you don't need five starters but you do need outfielders.

GS, I know the Yankees traditionally trade a kid like Wang to bring in a veteran, but that is often because they cannot wait for a neophyte to really hit his stride ... they are always a NOW TEAM so they don't have that luxury ... but this kid is helping them Win Games RIGHT NOW

That's why I believe they will keep Wang, but we'll see?

Agree 100%.

Wang steadied the ship, but unfortunately the damage had been done and the Professional Muncher was on his game tonight.

CORRECTAMUNDO

If not for that kid Wang, who has more balls than all of our high-priced starters combined, the Yankees would have gotten blasted out of the building again tonite

Mussina did his damndest to make that happen again tonite, but Wang would have no part of such follies

Wang for Koo, let's trade. I can't fault Willie for taking out Glavine, but what about this kid you just sent to the bullpen? Surely Hielmann is better than this guy. Tough way to go for the good guys today. Can we send a scout to Japan, please?

If the Yanks have anything to answer for-

Why didn't Posada play yesterday? He had until tonight to recover followed by an off day tommorrow.

Along the same lines, why aren't Tino and Cano in the lineup? Off day tommorrow, Cano is 22. Give these guys a rest and play the bench guys vs. lesser teams. Just retarded. It's really unfair to throw Russ Johnson into this.

Why did Shop Vac play?

GREAT PLAYER ... HAVING AN MVP SEASON ... but the man absolutely has a problems in rivalry Games

And you're just getting this now??? :shock:

Alex Rodriguez was brought in for ONE PURPOSE: to hold off the Boston Red Sox and surge the Yankees to a World Series win. He has done very little but HURT their chances at that. Sure, he might help them get to the playoffs by hitting 40 homers...many of which off of weak pitching and in meaningless situations... but that just isn't enough if you're talking about a guy who has won an MVP and is getting paid $25 million.

Ya gotta love the new nickname, too:

E-Rod

erod.jpg

Archived