Fred Hickman

Barton

This guy LOST on dream job and he's calling nearly every sportscenter.

Anybody else find it funny that they pair Hickman with STUART SCOTT

You got 2 black dudes right, 1 is a complete dumb*** who trys to act like he's gangsta and he's from the ghetto (stuart scott), and you got the other black guy who's the total opposite, like a Carlton Banks from Fresh Prince of Bel Air, well spoken and intelligent.

Don't forget John Saunders.

He's the only African American on ESPN that makes me listen.

Good Call, SJ ... one of my favorites

Most of the broadcasters at ESPN, white and black, are a bunch of clowns

But John Saunders is outstanding ... a pros pro with no axe to grind and no dopey agendas ... and he never tries to make himself bigger than the games

Unlike most of the dopes at ESPN {and the sports media as a whole}, Saunders is not trying to be a celebrity ... nothing about his demeanor shouts "LOOK AT ME" ... he just wants to be an excellent sports broadcaster

Hickman lost on dream job? :shock:

Wasn't he on CNN/SI for many years?

Granted, maybe he was trying to get back into the fold......

I can not stand the Sports Reporters when Saunders is away.

Good Call, SJ ... one of my favorites

Most of the broadcasters at ESPN, white and black, are a bunch of clowns

But John Saunders is outstanding ... a pros pro with no axe to grind and no dopey agendas ... and he never tries to make himself bigger than the games

Unlike most of the dopes at ESPN {and the sports media as a whole}, Saunders is not trying to be a celebrity ... nothing about his demeanor shouts "LOOK AT ME" ... he just wants to be an excellent sports broadcaster

Exactly. I hated it when he was out after his car accident and they had Bozo Mike Lupica fill in for him. He couldn't lace Saunders cleats. It really bugs me that they ALWAYS have Lupica fill in for him when Saunders is out. Lupica is a clown. He screams and jumps up and down.

Saunders is class. Pure and simple.

Archived