What is your favorite beer?

LaJetsFan

That's ok, we wouldn't expect a simpleton from Kansas to know what they were. Keewp heading for the mountains of Bush.........beer. :P

busch beer got me through college (that and of course Whiskey-Dew's). although i do believe kansas deserves a few more insults than they currently receive.

hey alk, how many references to wizard of oz did you get growing up? is that a really tired subject? cause i'm thinking of using that on occasion from here on out.

busch beer got me through college (that and of course Whiskey-Dew's). although i do believe kansas deserves a few more insults than they currently receive.

hey alk, how many references to wizard of oz did you get growing up? is that a really tired subject? cause i'm thinking of using that on occasion from here on out.

Growing up I never heard it. I really don't get it much unless I encounter someone from out of state. For example. Irritating people on Jets message boards. :P

Growing up I never heard it. I really don't get it much unless I encounter someone from out of state. For example. Irritating people on Jets message boards. :P

i'm sorry you feel that way.

pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.

img_vb.jpg

I love the stuff. Unfortunately you can't get it in the USA.

It's not any easier to get in the UK,the inly pub you can buy it is from the Aussie chain pubs walkabout,and you are looking at

When I lived in Australia for 4 months last year I was a big fan of Carlton Draught instead of VB, just me.

Widmer Hef, Maredsous (Belgium), Firestone Double Barrel (Local brewery)and of course, Guiness.

I'm a big fan of Carlton Draught as well. You can get it on tap at just about any Pub in Victoria.

Red Hook..Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp!
Woah, got wasted on Red Hook at the Renaissance festival many moons ago. Thanks for bringing back that memory, fun stuff!!!

coors light when i'm drinking a lot. my future father in law makes fun of my lowbrow taste but what i don't tell him is that when you're drinking 30 of them in a day; you'll kill yourself if you chug trappist ale.
Come on. Who admits they drink 30+ beers and Coors nonetheless. I'm sure dad-in-law is proud as can be! (I know, neg rep me... you are the only one who neg reps me). :box:

Coors Light is like having sex in a rowboat - it's ****ing close to water.
Bob, I busted out laughing. Thank you for this. Very funny, right to the point. :rl: :rl: :rl: C'mon JGB, that is just funny stuff.

Chimay blue and duvel, duvel will get you hammered! If you can get spaten or paulaner hefeweizen on tap that is about as good as it gets in the summer. At the 2005 fins game in miami i had a keg of sea dog blueberry beer and that was awesome out in the heat.
Chimay, wow... another memory... tried this like ten years ago, I used to date someone that liked all kinds of beer. Good stuff!

Archived