Anyone seen JonEJinx?

Jet/BosoxFan

He couldnt have suddenly disappeared again after a painful Yankee loss...could he have?

Nah, he surely is going to show up for at least one Yankee loss this year right?

Is he hiding from the fact that he...ahem...predicted that the Yanks would take two of three? The word "sweep" actually made it into another post of his.

a. You stole that line from Maxman who has used it against me on a previous thread. Mod-on-mod crime is a no-no [-X

b. I am here in wins and losses alike...I am here in joyous offseasons and miserable ones.

c. JonEJinx is a big boy, he can defend himself once he returns from "hiatus"

a. You stole that line from Maxman who has used it against me on a previous thread. Mod-on-mod crime is a no-no

I never seen that post...coincidence?

b. I am here in wins and losses alike...I am here in joyous offseasons and miserable ones.
you were nowhere to be found untill the sox won game 2 :roll:

c. JonEJinx is a big boy, he can defend himself once he returns from "hiatus"
Im not defending him...just pointing out how stupid you look making fun of JonE for the same sh*t you are notorious for.

-Im notorious for lots of things...but being hard to find is not one of them.

-If you havent seen the thread where Maxman used "Hello pot, meet kettle" isnt it possible that you missed ALL my posts made after a Red Sox loss or Yankees win?

Checkmate.

-Im notorious for lots of things...but being hard to find is not one of them.

-If you havent seen the thread where Maxman used "Hello pot, meet kettle" isnt it possible that you missed ALL my posts made after a Red Sox loss or Yankees win? :^o

I guess....Except for the fact that this is the thread in question http://www.jetnation.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4178

Nice try

'> and if you noticed you didn't show up untill after the sox won game 2.

Nice try

Archived