Welcome sign at TC in KC? (+ caption this picture)

BP

would you like some fried chicken with that? Herm Edwards wasn't a bad coach. I mean, he did take us deep into the playoffs. Its just that he sucked at play calling. We should have beat Pittsburgh with no problem. Ugh, I still haven't gotten over it, lol.

I do hope thathe trades Larry Johnson and Priest Holmes goes down with injury in Week 1 and he is screwed.

would you like some fried chicken with that? Herm Edwards wasn't a bad coach. I mean, he did take us deep into the playoffs. Its just that he sucked at play calling. We should have beat Pittsburgh with no problem. Ugh, I still haven't gotten over it, lol.

I do hope thathe trades Larry Johnson and Priest Holmes goes down with injury in Week 1 and he is screwed.

ahh ahh watch that stuff D_E...we don't go for that wishing injury stuff on other team's around here-it's bad karma...we might secretly THINK it but it's best not to go "there"

Gentlemen, you can take this as a sign. Now, there are all kinds of signs in life. Some signs tell you where to go. Other signs tell you how much you have to pay for socks.

The art of reading signs and understanding them is a very complicated one. That is why they have signtists. Lia has told me that she has read magazine articles that signtists have very hard jobs. There are chemists, rocket signtists, pediatricians. Signtists come in all forms.

Just like football players. One man was made to be a quarterback. Another was made to be a punter. That is a sign. I am not a very smart man, but that is one thing I know.

Gentlemen, you can take this as a sign. Now, there are all kinds of signs in life. Some signs tell you where to go. Other signs tell you how much you have to pay for socks.

The art of reading signs and understanding them is a very complicated one. That is why they have signtists. Lia has told me that she has read magazine articles that signtists have very hard jobs. There are chemists, rocket signtists, pediatricians. Signtists come in all forms.

Just like football players. One man was made to be a quarterback. Another was made to be a punter. That is a sign. I am not a very smart man, but that is one thing I know.

POTW NOM :rl:

hermbbq1dd8.gif

Holy crap!!! :rl::rl::rl:

POTW NOM both of them

Archived