jetnation busniss cards

jetsrule128

Where did Bren put them?

Bren is the best. I have 1,000 news cards and several hundred fridge magents ready to go. Unfortunately I screwed up and couldn't meet Bren the other day to drop them off.

Where did Bren put them?

Bren is the best. I have 1,000 news cards and several hundred fridge magents ready to go. Unfortunately I screwed up and couldn't meet Bren the other day to drop them off.

put down on the front table 1st thing you see when you walk in

next to the cherbets adds ,poster and roster

Where did Bren put them?

Fridge magnet <perk>

Unless a "magent" is actually a mini-agent who lives in the fridge.... or perhaps a very wise agent who lives in the fridge....

Where did Bren put them?

So... umm.. I could totally use a new fridge magnet, but I won't be able to make it to TC this year... Can I get one without hiring midgets (sorry... little people) for TheGarv? Or is that just expected?

very nice move whoever put them on the table with the posters

Mrs public relations for Jet Nation(the lovely Brenjatfan slipped them on the table..

Yea that was Bren....very smooth.

Apparently they went fast too.

Perhaps more JN merchandise/giveways are needed? Hmmm?

Bren has something that I lack. I think they are called BALLS.

Bren the ROCK STAR.

She mentioned she left her business cards behind. So I had about a dozen or so with me. She looked over at the table of hand-outs, and took the cards from me. Without hesitation, she went over and put them down with the hand-outs. Yes, Max - it is because of her that JetNation is still running strong!

I figured we would come back in 2 minutes and they would be thrown away by the Jets' staff. But there were only a few left! Bren is the best, what can I say!

Max, I may plan a return trip. I'll let you know for sure, then you can send the other freebies my way.

So... umm.. I could totally use a new fridge magnet, but I won't be able to make it to TC this year... Can I get one without hiring midgets (sorry... little people) for TheGarv? Or is that just expected?

Shoot me your address in a PM. Thanks.

• 10 years later...
On 7/28/2007 at 10:40 AM, Maxman said:

Shoot me your address in a PM. Thanks.

Thanks @Maxman!  More than a decade late, but my fridge is now adorned with the genuine article. Now I can look at it and reflect on those glorious OT wins against Pittsburgh and KC that cost us Matt Ryan! More importantly, I think I know your address, ****er!

5 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

It is a magnet too.  With a schedule!  Of course the schedule is out of date by now.  I will take a 10 year old magnet over paying $40 for the other place any day.

Actually, I misspoke.  It wasn't six and a half.  It was ten and a half. 

Did he recently reach out for your address? Or did he have it this whole time and arbitrarily decided that this was the week he’d follow through?

4 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

Thanks @Maxman!  More than a decade late, but my fridge is now adorned with the genuine article. Now I can look at it and reflect on those glorious OT wins against Pittsburgh and KC that cost us Matt Ryan! More importantly, I think I know your address, ****er!

I am sorry for the shipping delays, but JetNation always pays their debts.

I am going to start training for the run in the morning. That one is next on the list. Have to get that one off the list in the next 5 years.  :)

Archived