jetnation busniss cards

jetsrule128

2 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

It is a magnet too.  With a schedule!  Of course the schedule is out of date by now.  I will take a 10 year old magnet over paying $40 for the other place any day.

Actually, I misspoke.  It wasn't six and a half.  It was ten and a half. 

What's 10 years between friends?

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Did he recently reach out for your address? Or did he have it this whole time and arbitrarily decided that this was the week he’d follow through?

I like how you turn it into an episode of Criminal Minds.

Did Max have your address the whole time? Did he drive by your house for 11 years before mailing this?

Tom I only did stuff like that once. Get over it. I don't even like you like that anymore.

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

I won a free cap after an ig contest and tickets to the tailgate once

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Oh we never gave you game tickets? Damn, we suck. I shouldn't have opened my mouth.

I remember @courtnj18 picking you on IG, I don't think she knew you were a legendary JN Forum poster. And I remember meeting you at the tailgate, so I thought you won some of those NRG tickets. But since we never really did anything nice for you I will just remind you one more time to not give Tom your address. Hope that makes up for no free tickets LOL!

I won a free cap after an ig contest and tickets to the tailgate once

Sent from my iPhone using [mention=19955]courtnj18[/mention] picking you on IG, I don't think she knew you were a legendary JN Forum poster. And I remember meeting you at the tailgate, so I thought you won some of those NRG tickets. But since we never really did anything nice for you I will just remind you one more time to not give Tom your address. Hope that makes up for no free tickets LOL!

Wait I thought I only won because I was a poster my life is a lie !

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

2 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Oh we never gave you game tickets? Damn, we suck. I shouldn't have opened my mouth.

I remember @courtnj18 picking you on IG, I don't think she knew you were a legendary JN Forum poster. And I remember meeting you at the tailgate, so I thought you won some of those NRG tickets. But since we never really did anything nice for you I will just remind you one more time to not give Tom your address. Hope that makes up for no free tickets LOL!

Give her some free tickets, you PSL-hosed squant.

Just now, T0mShane said:

Give her some free tickets, you PSL-hosed squant.

Box seats are like $18 for the remaining games. So free tickets are something we are considering doing a lot of the rest of the season.

** Opens RV bill from mechanic and sees $5,300 charge **

*** Scraps free ticket idea ***

This would actually be funny, if it wasn't true.

14 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Did he recently reach out for your address? Or did he have it this whole time and arbitrarily decided that this was the week he’d follow through?

I have lived in 3 states and the District of Columbia since then.  When I sent him my address it wasn't even on this continent.  I wasn't nervous giving that one because my mail was scanned.

Archived