4 FACE VALUE JETS/STEELERS TICKETS FOR SALE, "WITH A CATCH"

I HAVE 4 JETS/STEELERS TICKETS FOR SUNDAY, NOV 18TH AVAILABLE IN SECT 315, ROW 21 WITH 1 ONSITE PARKING PASS.

WILL SELL THE 4 SEATS AT FACE WITH PARKING PASS, TOTAL FOR ALL $295.00,

"IF"

YOU PURCHASE 4 SEATS WITH PARKING PASS FOR THE PRESEASON JETS/FALCONS GAME ON FRIDAY, AUGUST 10TH AT FACE, $295.00.

TOTAL FOR THE 8 SEATS AND 1 ONSITE PARKING PASS FOR EACH GAME $590.00.

Will deliver in North Jersey, CASH ONLY!!!!!

IF INTERESTED email me at ticketbox2007@aol.com

Sell your crazy somewhere else. No one will take that offer unless you maybe to go the Steelers boards.

Yes I have season tickets, I was just bored. He actually wrote me a pm aswell thinking I was serious.. PFFFFFFFFFFFFF..

Eyyy 124 what row do you sit in? I know what section (obviously) but what row dude.

Row 31, are you in Section 124 as well?

HA, I wish. But on New Years Eve against the Raiders I think I sat right next to you. Were you standing up talking s*it to Warren Sapp in the endzone?

Yep, telling Sapp to shut his ****ing mouth and flashed him the finger. Were you near Row 31? It was probably most definitely me. The other people I saw doing it where in the first few rows all the way at the bottom of the section.

Yep, telling Sapp to shut his ****ing mouth and flashed him the finger. Were you near Row 31? It was probably most definitely me. The other people I saw doing it where in the first few rows all the way at the bottom of the section.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Yep that was you, I was right behind you in row 32. What a small world. I'll see you Friday.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Yep that was you, I was right behind you in row 32. What a small world. I'll see you Friday.

LOL!!! Really? Thats awesome dude. I'll see you Friday if you're there. I'll most likely be in my authentic home Martin or my new 1984 Wesley Walker. You can't miss me really. I'll be with my short, 5'7 midget friend.

Archived