Kendall expects to be let go

faba

Why so blue, Pete? When they release you, you will be free to pick among the many teams that will be more than happy to pay you your $2.7 million that you think you are worth. Right, Petey, baby?

the guy acts like he's a perrenial pro bowler-screw Pete Kendall and screw his agent

Kendall said, “All I can do is be honest about the way I feel.’’

This quote has been bugging me all morning. It's not all he can do. What he should do is STFU and honor the contract on which he put his worthless autograph.

$1.7 mill for kendall is a little low but the jets simply can't reward his behavior in trying to get a new contract. if he had handled this with class, they may have given him what he wanted but the team would be making a mistake if they incentivated whining like a bitch to the press.

Well this is a Chicken and egg deal. He claims he gave at the office and if only the Jets would have lived up to their verbal agreements and "shown a little class" then all of this would have been taken care of already. If he is correct then really the only weapons in his arsenal are the ones he is using right now. Poisoning the well.

Miami is expecting to get him the week before the season starts. That's all the talk in Forida, anyway. They want to pick him up to fill a leadership role there.

This is what stinks about this.... the guy gets to take our playbook to a division rival? And he finds out what we've been working on, and how we block on the line, etc...?

Or do we just not coach our O line when Ken-doll is around?

Yuck.