The Official JBF, Thor, Thai Jet Beat-off Thread

Here you go boys! Beat each other off all you want in here!

Yankee fans/Met fans/Sane people, don't venture into this thread. The walls will be VERY sticky...

This from the person who makes lists of good posters and bad posters based on their baseball commentary.

Got the criteria now:

Start amazingly dumb threads= ok

Respond in amazingly dumb threads= not ok

perfect sense.

You're missing the whole humor part. You know, that part that you perenially strike out at?

You see, there are people who will find this thread amusing. Conversely, nobody, and i mean NOBODY finds your constant bickering with madmike amusing.

I thought we were past that, but whatever.

Fake80 is really coming off poorly here. As per usual, and shadowjet is really on thin ice. First he insults Bob's appearance, then he gets entire threads deleted, now this...

JBF saying somebody else is "coming off poorly?"

Hilarity.

• Upvote 1
This thread is completely retarded...all I am doing is pointing out how the originator is coming off!

Yet somehow, all of this is my fault!?!??!?

Everything is your fault... turn your rep on... pussy :lol:

Fake80 is really coming off poorly here. As per usual, and shadowjet is really on thin ice. First he insults Bob's appearance, then he gets entire threads deleted, now this...

Yet I get infractions for telling Chowds to **** off. This place is slowly reeking of JI.

Too many of you were enjoying my rep feature. Not that I care what any of you people think (obviously!) I just seized an opportunity to throw salt on the gaping wounds of Yankee fans like Fake80 and Gainzo that I've already created.

Dude, you are older than Curt Schilling. Nobody here cares what you think of them.

However, continue bashing Gainzo and me and whoever you want and stroking Thor... it amuses us so.

Dude, you are older than Curt Schilling. Nobody here cares what you think of them.

However, continue bashing Gainzo and me and whoever you want and stroking Thor... it amuses us so.

80, gainzo good posters.

JBF bad poster..

any questions?

Nobody here cares what you think of them.

If that were true (which it cant be because it came from YOUR mouth) then they wouldnt sit up all night giving me negative rep points. Most of the Yankee homers clearly care what I think of them, they want me to feel as much pain as I make them feel on a daily basis.

And now that shadow has seen that NOTHING he can say to or about me makes a bit of a difference, he has decided to turn on other Yankee fans, setting his sights on Bob.

If that were true (which it cant be because it came from YOUR mouth) then they wouldnt sit up all night giving me negative rep points. Most of the Yankee homers clearly care what I think of them, they want me to feel as much pain as I make them feel on a daily basis.

And now that shadow has seen that NOTHING he can say to or about me makes a bit of a difference, he has decided to turn on other Yankee fans, setting his sights on Bob.

1) I don't have anything against Bob

2) Why you have another Man's picture in your profile is beyond me, and I'm not sure I WANT to know why...

3) You really need to be banned.

Yet I get infractions for telling Chowds to **** off. This place is slowly reeking of JI.

It smells like pancakes, bacon, mayonnaise and exhaust fumes in here? Wierd.

As soon as someone tells you to **** off (which is against our rules), that person will get an infraction (or worse) as well.

It smells like pancakes, bacon, mayonnaise and exhaust fumes in here? Wierd.

As soon as someone tells you to **** off (which is against our rules), that person will get an infraction (or worse) as well.

**** off LOLsc

does it count if I say LOLsc after it? :)

I don't care how I "come off" in this thread, JBF! This thread is a chance for you and Thor to "get each other off" !

Hey. I can get myself off. Thank you very much.