AROD's Quest for 500

ShadowJet35

He needs to get this damn thing over with. He's obviously thinking about it at the plate, he's swinging at everything.

He hasnt had a hit since he's been on 499, the last thing the Yanks need is for Arod to be on the shnide for a while about this.

...but, but, but...I though Slappy no longer suffered from this anymore! I cant wait 'til the playoffs to watch Slappy fold under pressure again!!!

Oops, sorry Yankee fans, I forgot that y'all wont be in the playoffs this year. My bad.

Turn on your rep, you pussy..

but hey let's all remember that Conseco says he's on roids so we have to discredit him.

We have to believe everything Canseco tells us in his $29.95 books. :yawn:

his book was 30 bucks??? holy ****. i wouldn't pay more than $2.99 if i saw it at a used book store.

Well, I hope at least if Max closes this thread, Thor doesn't re-open it to post his agenda and then close it again.

Just saying.

How do you know what my agenda is?

My secretary hasn't even typed it up yet.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

speaking of A-rod's 500th, I was there at yankee stadium when he was stuck on 499

it was roger clemens vs the white sox and clemens gave up 8 runs before the end of the 2nd inning

yankees made it close though and lost like 13-9 i think......JEter didn't start that day but was a pinch hitter.

Archived