I wouldn't be surprised..........

Gainzo

If the Yankees were only 4 or 5 games behind the Sox on August 10th.

Starting Friday the Sox play 3 in Seattle and then 3 in LA. The Mariners own the Sox at Safeco and the Angels are the, well, Angels!

The Yanks host the Royals for 3 and then have 3 in Toronto during that 6 game stretch.

If things go like I think they will the Sox/Yanks series in the Bronx at the end of the month is going to be great drama for all of us Sox/Yanks fans.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Starting Friday the Sox play 3 in Seattle and then 3 in LA. The Mariners own the Sox at Safeco and the Angels are the, well, Angels!

The Yanks host the Royals for 3 and then have 3 in Toronto during that 6 game stretch.

If things go like I think they will the Sox/Yanks series in the Bronx at the end of the month is going to be great drama for all of us Sox/Yanks fans.

Once again, as long as the yankees win they are in a win/win situation with Boston playing another WC contender.

Once again, as long as the yankees win they are in a win/win situation with Boston playing another WC contender.

It's going to be fun either way. The NY, Boston and national media will be in a frenzy by the end of the month if the AL East lead is 4 or 5 when the Sox head into the Bronx.

Hopefully you used protection when you posted this!!!

Yeecccchhhh!

Hopefully you used protection when you posted this!!!

Yeecccchhhh!

I was expecting that type of response.

The Sox absolutely suck in Seattle and then play 3 with the Angels.

If you are such a big Sox fan why can't you admit that they will struggle on their West Coast trip?

You can scoreboard watch all you want, but the Yankees wont sniff 3 games of the division!

Do you have the breathalizer on your keyboard turned on today ? The last reading I got was heavy with penis . Hopefully there are no traces of anything but alcohol today.

I have no reason to watch the scoreboard...there isnt a team within a week of us!

Yeah there is. They are called the Yankees.

The Sox bats have gone silent lately. If you watched their games you would see that.

The Sox bats have gone silent lately. If you watched their games you would see that.

He isn't watching. There is way too much hating taking up his time . He still hasn't had a chance to dig up the names of 5 gys on the Jets for us. He just sits and prays that the Yankees lose . Imagine what would happen to him , if the beanfarts choked away the lead they have ? My goodness, he might kill himself......Now that I mention it......:P

He isn't watching. There is way too much hating taking up his time . He still hasn't had a chance to dig up the names of 5 gys on the Jets for us. He just sits and prays that the Yankees lose . Imagine what would happen to him , if the beanfarts choked away the lead they have ? My goodness, he might kill himself......Now that I mention it......:P

if he didn't kill himself after 2003...

No there isnt...if they win their next 7 games and we lose our next 7 games, WE WILL STILL TECHNICALLY BE IN FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Havent we been through this enough this season thus far, the BoSox drop a few games to inferior teams and the Yankees show some signs of life, only for their bipolar bats and HORRENDOUSLY unstable pitching to bite them in the @ss again...only to quickly fall multiple games out...

then the fanbase admits they have NO SHOT at the division and they are left HOPING for a wildcard spot. To do what with I wonder!?!?!?!

Youre new to the fanbase, Gainzo, so I will give u a break on this one. FYI, there is a reason why you see/hear about most people jumping OFF the Yankee bandwagon, not vice versa!

No there isnt...if they win their next 7 games and we lose our next 7 games, WE WILL STILL TECHNICALLY BE IN FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Havent we been through this enough this season thus far, the BoSox drop a few games to inferior teams and the Yankees show some signs of life, only for their bipolar bats and HORRENDOUSLY unstable pitching to bite them in the @ss again...only to quickly fall multiple games out...

then the fanbase admits they have NO SHOT at the division and they are left HOPING for a wildcard spot. To do what with I wonder!?!?!?!

Youre new to the fanbase, Gainzo, so I will give u a break on this one. FYI, there is a reason why you see/hear about most people jumping OFF the Yankee bandwagon, not vice versa!

You gonna take that Gainzo?

4.gif

name 3 Jets players

I'm new to the fanbase? Are you kidding me?

The Sox offence has been inconsistent all year. They will put up 12 runs one night and then score 1 or 2 the next few nights.

If you can't see that the Sox have a problem right now on offence then you are.........Your normal annoying self.

I think that ball that Boone hit off Wakefield still hasn't landed . Did you cry yourself to sleep that night Ned ?

Stop calling me Ned Flanders. It's really hurting my feelings. (Hehehe, not ONE word Taborjet!)

I am forever grateful to Aaron Boone, if he werent such a clutz, he wouldnt have hurt himself jacking off and Slappy wouldnt be in pinstripes today, and Yankee Haters everywhere wouldnt be enjoying the fruits of the Curse of A-rod. As we ended ours, yours was just beginning. Only 80 years to go for you guys though!

Stop calling me Ned Flanders. It's really hurting my feelings. (Hehehe, not ONE word Taborjet!)

I am forever grateful to Aaron Boone, if he werent such a clutz, he wouldnt have hurt himself jacking off and Slappy wouldnt be in pinstripes today, and Yankee Haters everywhere wouldnt be enjoying the fruits of the Curse of A-rod. As we ended ours, yours was just beginning. Only 80 years to go for you guys though!

You do realize that 100% of the $hit you post is instigating, arguing, or degrading others.

Smizzy, please!!

Curse of the Bloody sock....:character42:

How many WS rings have the Sox had since?

You have the audacity to call me a "new "Red Sox fan while all you do is fixate on the Yankees?

I support the Red Sox. I don't consume myself with all things Yanks and make inane comments like your above post.

Can you name 5 Jets?

Im allowed to point of flaws in the Yankee organization. Its not my fault that I dont sugarcoat anything and I let you people know the truth about the Evil Empire.

Ya know shadow, people who live in glass houses...etc...

Max asked me to not call names anymore. I have stopped doing that because what used to be funny when the Yankees were good is no longer funny in light of recent events...

You however, have done nothing this summer except gratuitously throw cursewords and homophobic slurs at people who disagree with you. If there does exist a JN Deathpool for the next banned member, my $$$ is on YOU! You have been the cause of more threads being locked than I have this summer!

I'd leave the word "ban" out of my mouth if I were you.

Archived