Post Additional Board Feedback Here

Maxman

Okay we are getting closer to the launch of the site itself. That is going to be our focus over the next week or so.

This past week we have implemented 41 changes to the board software. We know there are still some more things you would like to see.

Please post them here it will make it easier to keep track of. In about two weeks we will take this list and make the necessary programming changes.

Thanks!

Here are two suggestions that I have received so far:

1. Maybe on the site you could put the "quote" button at the bottom of a reply instead of having to scroll to the top of the box?

2. Make the pinned topics area a different color (just something less invasive than YELLOW).

The new board looks great and I'm sure the rest of the site will be great as well. Good luck with it all and I hope you make some good $$$ with it.

Making money isn't the goal, that would pretty much be impossible. But TomShane is doing it to try and score woman so throw and referrals his way!

i'd love the option to turn sigs off - not that i don't appreciate the effort, it's just easier to read long threads without, and it gets tiring to view the same pics over and over...

Actually R44 asked about this yesterday. Thanks for reminding me. Looking for a way to provide an option that will disable both Avatars and Signatures.

Thanks!

Is there a way to PM someone without having to find a post by them?

Tom...Smizzy gave you a suggestion below.

But I am also going to work on getting an address book feature into PM (along with PM forward) which has been requested so many times.

Personally I don't like how the PMs work now because it is all based on lookup, no drop down with names. So if you spell Tom Shane with a space it won't get there.

Max

I am missing it but can you track your personal messages here- to see if someone has read them yet?

FABA as a Moderator you know that you can read everybodys inbox, just do that. JOKING.

The answer is yes you can. When you send a PM it sits in the OUTBOX. Once it has been read it gets moved to SENT.

Hope that helps.

How long before the first annual "JETNATION Girl Next Door" contest?

Anyway, excellent job on the site.

NO girl next door for us. But don't worry we will find a way to flaunt Brenda.

Thanks for the kind words on the site.

why do you get logged off if you walk away from the computer for say ...about 10 minutes?? :?:

Good question. If you can find out please let me know. It is really pissing me off as well.

But I will look into it!

I LIKE HOW THERE ARE 2 MAIN BOARDS, ONE FOR GOSSIP AND FUN B/S AND ONE FOR FOOTBALL

it sucked at the OTHER place when they would move stuff because everyone only really wanted to view the main board. getting to the other boards was a hassle

god thinking maxie

TS and Max

I think I mentioned this before but what about the idea of a trivia section- not just sports either any time of trivia

Trivia question of the day-winner gets some prize to be determined?

I was at this other message board where the mouse pointer changed into the team logo and shape of the logo on the teams helmet when you were in a boarder or non clicking area. If you want I can post or pm you a link it was a chiefs site. I thought it was pretty cool.

Archived