Post Additional Board Feedback Here

Maxman

I was at this other message board where the mouse pointer changed into the team logo and shape of the logo on the teams helmet when you were in a boarder or non clicking area. If you want I can post or pm you a link it was a chiefs site. I thought it was pretty cool.

Yeah PM me a link if you don't mind. If nothing else I would be curious to see it.

I am willing to try about anything here as long as it doesn't impact performace. Performance will always be the # 1 goal.

Performance will always be the # 1 goal.

Is that why your wife calls me Pele?

As for the signing off business, one of my friends (Patsluva31) has the same deal. I think it has to do with spyware blockers and cookies and sh*t. I'm a computer moron, but I know that I had the same deal with Yahoo when I upgraded my AOL account. It kept signing off.

I have a problem and i'm not sure if anyone else has had it (too lazy to go through all the threads).

That forum link (the pull down tab) on the bottom right side of the page is not working for me. I have to always click the forum link on top to switch forums. Is anyone else having that problem?

Isn't today the official launch date with the new front page? well?

It is still going to be today, just looking at a later time. I should be sending out the link tonight!

The site is all ready. The content is all ready. The only problem is our "headshots" are not in yet. We used a professional photgrapher for this so I am assured we will have them by 6pm tonight.

Want my picture to look pretty! GGG did some work for us and her picture came out great btw. Tom and I, not so much!

i like trhe little clipboard area in the profile section on the other site...

I have a demo version of the InVision software that they use. I will check it out and see if that is something that I can implement here.

Thanks!

Maximus - FYI.

I had a PM they never made it to my inbox. I received my email notifcation sent to my yahoo account, but have never seen is posted here.

Luckily, your board encloses the message in the email.

Maximus - FYI.

I had a PM they never made it to my inbox. I received my email notifcation sent to my yahoo account, but have never seen is posted here.

Luckily, your board encloses the message in the email.

Liar. You are a double agent for another site and just trying to cause problems.

Stop spreading falsehoods.

Was your PM box at 100%? When boxes get stuffed like that weird things happen.

Liar. You are a double agent for another site and just trying to cause problems.

Stop spreading falsehoods.

Was your PM box at 100%? When boxes get stuffed like that weird things happen.

Come one, you've seen my box, it was not even close. It was barely touching the sides.

... i have found one problem guys ...

... when i type something then want to go back & put a paragraph or sentence in quotes, it does not let you. the quotes will just go after the last item you've typed...

just an FYI

l_j_r

... i have found one problem guys ...

... when i type something then want to go back & put a paragraph or sentence in quotes, it does not let you. the quotes will just go after the last item you've typed...

just an FYI

l_j_r

Hey we are actually looking into the quote function. Want to see if there is a better way to do it. If we find anything I will let you know!

Thanks.

Well Im not even up to rookie status yet but I think its coming along great. You might want to consider our darling BRENJETSFAN as a roving house calling site navigator trainer. It would certainly boost activity.Jimmy :)

DONE.

We just scheduled you for Tuesday morning. Let us know how you make out!

Okay we are getting closer to the launch of the site itself. That is going to be our focus over the next week or so.

This past week we have implemented 41 changes to the board software. We know there are still some more things you would like to see.

Please post them here it will make it easier to keep track of. In about two weeks we will take this list and make the necessary programming changes.

Thanks!

is it possible to adjust your signature without leaving the profile area? also, it would be sweet if photos could be shrunk automatically to fit as avatars.

Working on a F.A.Q. right now. When it is done it will provide pretty good instructions on how to do this. You can do it for free through various websites.

Hope to have the F.A.Q. uploaded this week!

is it possible to adjust your signature without leaving the profile area? also, it would be sweet if photos could be shrunk automatically to fit as avatars.

Working on a F.A.Q. right now. When it is done it will provide pretty good instructions on how to do this. You can do it for free through various websites.

Hope to have the F.A.Q. uploaded this week!

thanks maxman. can you list one or some of those "free sites?"

thanks maxman. can you list one or some of those "free sites?"

Actually I have them bookmarked at home but I am at work right now. I will send you something tonight.

If anyone knows of an online editor please post it here. I am willing to bet that Verdegirl can help us out with a link???

Max

Could you set-up a second message box like the other board that can not be mentioned?

When you reply to a post via quote, the place where you type your message is separate from the other message box.

Max

Could you set-up a second message box like the other board that can not be mentioned?

When you reply to a post via quote, the place where you type your message is separate from the other message box.

You can mention that site here. I have no problem with that. It is over there that the mention of retardworld.com will get you banned. Be careful though. Everything you type here is analyzed.

I am not sure exactly what you are talking about. I have been banned so I can't go there and check it out. What I will do is this. I will see if I can find anyone who is still running that old version on Invision software. If I can find it I will try to replicate what you described.

I am sure there are other people who have it. Just don't know of any off the top of my head. I will get back to you though.

You can mention that site here. I have no problem with that. It is over there that the mention of retardworld.com will get you banned. Be careful though. Everything you type here is analyzed.

I am not sure exactly what you are talking about. I have been banned so I can't go there and check it out. What I will do is this. I will see if I can find anyone who is still running that old version on Invision software. If I can find it I will try to replicate what you described.

I am sure there are other people who have it. Just don't know of any off the top of my head. I will get back to you though.

What I am talking about is when you quoted some one on the other board, the place where you placed your text was separate from the place the quote was.

It is not a big deal, but it is annoying when you reply and then realize there was more text below where you typed.

That would also take care of your quote box problem.

Go with two separate boxes.

I will look into it alright! Just back off! :x

TomShane is halfway through a HTML book. When he is 3/4 done I will assign this task to him!

You need to change the code for the Happy Birthday smiley. At the moment it displays whenever someone types a colon.

Sorry about that. I think I have it fixed now. Just uploaded it with the defaults late last night.

Please let me know if it isn't fixed. I am going to check all the other new smilies to check for similar issues.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

You might want to get the weather thing fixed:

CURRENTLY IN EAST RUTHERFORD:

Warning: fopen(): URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in /home/.waldo/jetnation/jetnation.com/wp-content/plugins/getweather.php on line 122

Warning: fopen(http://xoap.weather.com/weather/local/07073?cc=*&dayf=1&unit=s): failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /home/.waldo/jetnation/jetnation.com/wp-content/plugins/getweather.php on line 122

Weather Not Available (Read Error)

Archived