Sox send Skanks on a tailspin?

Jetsfan80

I think JonEJinx is a little responsible for the most recent Yankee slide. He wouldnt shut up about NYY for a week when they padded their stats on AL West weaklings. Therefore, the Yanks were damned to undergo another streak of brutal baseball.

I hung the 27-hit debacle squarely on his shoulders!

Alas, I fear he's figured out how to right the ship, though. Since he's a cowardly scumbag...he has gone into hiding. But the Yankees stand to benefit b/c he isnt making wildly inaccurate predictions.

Royals 5, Yankees 3.

:fish:

(80) (GJ & H)

Not for nothing, but Zack Greinke is a nice pitcher that could develop into a very good starter some day. He is not even 21 yet, but has shown some decent ability in the year he has been in the majors.

He did pretty good last year in a start against the Yanks and has decent numbers for the worst team in baseball.

Not for nothing, but Zack Greinke is a nice pitcher that could develop into a very good starter some day. He is not even 21 yet, but has shown some decent ability in the year he has been in the majors.

He did pretty good last year in a start against the Yanks and has decent numbers for the worst team in baseball.

PKSIKH, I have heard great things about Zach Greinke. He is one of those hot prospects who just has the misfortune to be placed on a team with no run support. Nevertheless, it is still amusing that he got his FIRST WIN OF THE SEASON against the "juggernaut" Yankees.

Oh, and by the way:

Royals 3, Yankees 1.

PKSIKH, I have heard great things about Zach Greinke. He is one of those hot prospects who just has the misfortune to be placed on a team with no run support. Nevertheless, it is still amusing that he got his FIRST WIN OF THE SEASON against the "juggernaut" Yankees.

Oh, and by the way:

Royals 3, Yankees 1.

hey 80, why did you keep avoiding my posts in the A-rod like death and taxes thread?

must be fun to talk trash in one thread and avoid another =D>

hey 80, why did you keep avoiding my posts in the A-rod like death and taxes thread?

must be fun to talk trash in one thread and avoid another =D>

I'd respond to the thread if I could see it. Oh whats that you say, its on another page? Old thread no one cares about? Right, got it.

The Skankees are the victims of the GREATEST comeback in the history of organized sports. From now on, every team that is down 0-3 in a 7 game series is gonna hear: "Yeah, but the Red Sox beat the Yankees in 2004"

Fans of all teams laughing at you Yankee fans...believe me!

I'd respond to the thread if I could see it. Oh whats that you say, its on another page? Old thread no one cares about? Right, got it.

I have to step in here, 80, and defend blackout in this squabble. You simply have to go back to old threads (very old) to argue the merits of the 2005 NY Yankees...ya know, back when they were still formidable as opposed to a bunch overpaid scrub-asses!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Hey man, funny is funny ... even if the Jokes on me

Well, at least you have a sense of humor about it and showed your face to take your lumps in this thread, unlike the other gutless cowards like JonE. You have my respect once again, Ham!

One more thing....

Royals 5, Yankees 2

Break out the broomsticks, Yankee haters! =D>

Archived