Okie Doke...

Jet/BosoxFan

I'll never get why the mods protect this guy. He admits his only purpose here is to annoy other posters, he has repeatedly threatened me with violence (though never been man enough to try) and has an old picture of me in his profile just to be a dick.

And yet, we get "JBF isn't going anywhere soon." Why should anybody bother being a good board citizen if the mods are going to protect ******* flamers?

POTW NOM

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll never get why the mods protect this guy. He admits his only purpose here is to annoy other posters, he has repeatedly threatened me with violence (though never been man enough to try) and has an old picture of me in his profile just to be a dick.

And yet, we get "JBF isn't going anywhere soon." Why should anybody bother being a good board citizen if the mods are going to protect ******* flamers?

Because he is related to someone who is very important to this board happening. Thats why.

Like it or not, JBF will never be going anywhere unless he does so on his own.

great points

Blowsux strikes again

He talks about Timlin, and BOOM

Poor Mike...he had no idea he got whammied

Truth be told, for ONCE on this thread, Mike Timlin's virtues were lauded by Carl, I said I would cut my losses with him ASAP. But since when was the truth ever important to the few bad apples that are polluting my thread....

Oh, by the way, 8 PAGES (!!!!) and counting for those of you who claimed nobody cares on page 1.

Truth be told, for ONCE on this thread, Mike Timlin's virtues were lauded by Carl, I said I would cut my losses with him ASAP. But since when was the truth ever important to the few bad apples that are polluting my thread....

Oh, by the way, 8 PAGES (!!!!) and counting for those of you who claimed nobody cares on page 1.

8 pages of jokes and nothing is related to the specia "oki" pitch you worship so much

Because he is related to someone who is very important to this board happening. Thats why.

Like it or not, JBF will never be going anywhere unless he does so on his own.

Please tell me this is a joke. You mean all the people talking about the JBF double standard were right? Even I thought that was a bit far fetched and figuredthe mods were keeping him around for the post count because they sure as hell weren't keeping him around to increase the quality of the discussions.

Truth be told, for ONCE on this thread, Mike Timlin's virtues were lauded by Carl, I said I would cut my losses with him ASAP..

It's not even the point that you were correct in caling Mike Timlin an old washed-up gas can, as are so many or your beloved Sawx players of today

The fact is tat you talked about the guy...and sure as **** he blows the game.

Who else do you want to talk about today? Big PapiRoider?

It's not even the point that you were correct in caling Mike Timlin an old washed-up gas can, as are so many or your beloved Sawx players of today

The fact is tat you talked about the guy...and sure as **** he blows the game.

Who else do you want to talk about today? Big PapiRoider?

The more you project the "jinx" label on me (in spite of the extended success roll I've been on) the more I know how much it bothers you that I have outed you as JonEJinx.

Even welcherboy EB knows youre a jinx.

In the two games since we acquired Gagne guess who has pitched in the 8th inning with a lead? Oh that's right Hideki Okajima.

Gagne will set up depending on the matchups and close when Paps isn't available. this is all common knowledge. Do you even watch Sox games?

Hey, um, Carl...might you want to update this thread a bit?

Guess who pitched the 8th last night?

Mmmhmm...thats why there were PAGES of hack jokes in the last thread about 'Jima Time.

Thats why you and shadow responded within MINUTES!

Thats why all of my threads have multiple pages of replies.

I am messageboard gold because I bring up topics like this and unlike most other people who throw their uneducated opinions on internet boards like monkeys throw feces against the wall, I actually say start discussions that drive my detractors insane, then prove myself right and them wrong time after time! Thats why I am hated (and loved by the silent majority)

Warren Buffett called. He said he is so so on gold. Message board silver is in more demand.

I know why JBF isn't going anywhere soon, it is because JBF is an alt of one of the MODS. It's as simple as that, the only question is which mod is it. The easy choice would be Thor99, I don't really think any of the other mods have it in them to be so annoying.

Hey, um, Carl...might you want to update this thread a bit?

Guess who pitched the 8th last night?

Guess who is pitching the 8th today? Delcarmen. I guess he is going to be the 8th inning guy.

Get over yourself.

This is a fight I have with all of my kids in school when they dislike something and they refer to it as "gay". Unfortunately, when dealing with dysfunctional, under-educated people (my kids are 10 & 11, what is the Yankee Circle Jerk's excuse?) of any age, they feel that if they shout their epithets louder, their perceived victims will be more hurt. They dont see that they come off as knuckle-dragging morons to the rest of us until its too late!

JBF has kids? That is terrible.

Guess who is pitching the 8th today? Delcarmen. I guess he is going to be the 8th inning guy.

Get over yourself.

And Okie pitched the 7th when Josh gave up a cheapie....like I said he would all along now that we have a Cy Young pitcher in the bullpen. Stick to Yankee pom-pom waving, you dont want none of my Red Sox expertise, Dingo.

And Okie pitched the 7th when Josh gave up a cheapie....like I said he would all along now that we have a Cy Young pitcher in the bullpen. Stick to Yankee pom-pom waving, you dont want none of my Red Sox expertise, Dingo.

Okajima came in with 2 outs in the 7th. Get your facts straight.

you dont want none of my Red Sox expertise

Thats the funniest thing I have read all day.

I know why JBF isn't going anywhere soon, it is because JBF is an alt of one of the MODS. It's as simple as that, the only question is which mod is it. The easy choice would be Thor99, I don't really think any of the other mods have it in them to be so annoying.

Do I really annoy you? If so, I apologize. I didn't realize the negative impact my simple postings would have on such a sensitive young man, such as yourself.

You make me want to be a better person.

Archived