Thank you for the new board!!

PETROCK

Thanks.....it's nice to be here, and it's nice to see you here. :wink:

Now to serious buisness......can I post pictures of women in bikinis here or will people flip out like at the other board??? :lol: j/k

Seriously though, the pictures of women in bikinis and the picture of the Fonz in my signature at the "other board" where he has his thumb in the air and the caption says, "I'd hit it", is that really offensive?

I'm asking not because I'm ignorant, but there isn't a lot that offends me. I was taught that anything can be offensive to anyone at anytime, and I just don't want to offend anyone.

Welcome to the new site. Hope you like it!

As long as there is no nudity it should be okay. We are trying to have some fun here but want to keep it reasonably clean. People do view this stuff from work.

If you have any questions if a picture is questionable or not, email it to tomshane@jetnation.com. Once he is done with his thorough analysis he will get back to you with an answer!

Thanks!

Will Tom Shane give me an angry and threatening response like someone else does in some other place? :?

Welcome to the new site. Hope you like it!

As long as there is no nudity it should be okay. We are trying to have some fun here but want to keep it reasonably clean. People do view this stuff from work.

If you have any questions if a picture is questionable or not, email it to tomshane@jetnation.com. Once he is done with his thorough analysis he will get back to you with an answer!

Thanks!

Will Tom Shane give me an angry and threatening response like someone else does in some other place? :?

Can't speak of what other people do or don't do. But I will say this...the thought of this picture is starting to scare the hell out of me.

Yeah I'm a spy sent by the soothsayer. :-$

I was MikeIII14 at GG.com, then I was MP3 at LJ.com then I changed my name to PETROCK about 2 or 3 weeks ago at LJ.com, and I'm not a spy.

I do feel like this board is the right board for me though.

Petrock, why do i think thast you are Petrucci from gg.com? the soothsayers idol?

Thanks...I'm not gonna say I like you because I like d*** because that would be gay, :shock: not that there's anything wrong with that, or because I like Kotite, because I don't.

You just seem like a good dude.

Are you gonna have the same avatar that you had at LJ.com?

I was going to put my avatar from LJ.com up but I'm not sure about it.

welcome petrock.

i like you becuase i like rock. and i like pets too

Dick Kotite

welcome here-As far as I am concerned this site is to have fun, discuss , argue and be entertained and cyber bond and enjoy football and other topics. There is enough stress in life to get so uptight.

I am not vice president of marketing so I hope I do not get banished to janitor assignment with this welcome!

Awww GGG, don't be embarrased to ask anything.

I've got a good feeling about this board, that they won't ridicule you for asking what may be an embarrasing question.

I'm the one who screwed up by saying the name of the...ummm...errr...LamontJordan.com website. :oops:

I was embarrassed to ask. ?

Who is Lamont Jordan and why does he have his own website?

Awww GGG, don't be embarrased to ask anything.

I've got a good feeling about this board, that they won't ridicule you for asking what may be an embarrasing question.

I'm the one who screwed up by saying the name of the...ummm...errr...LamontJordan.com website. :oops:

Archived