CrazyCarl Atonement Thread

Jet/BosoxFan

Dont you ever, EVER argue anything Red Sox with me again, boy? Youre not even on my radar, you never will be.

Did you see who pitched the 8th last night? Huh? Did ya???? That's right, our newly acquired Eric Gagne. And why you ask, because they want to rest Okie and use him more to get 1 or 2 outs in the 7th if necessary, as I stated they would most often, when not using Monsieur Gagne to close and rest Papelbon!

Once again, I stand alone atop the mountain of accurate baseball analysis as you waddle in mediocrity along with the Yankee Circle Jerk contingency, where you belong.

This ought to teach you to go at me in an effort to get the Yankee Circle Jerk to be your little cheerleaders!

Once again, I stand alone atop the mountain of accurate baseball analysis as you waddle in mediocrity along with the Yankee Circle Jerk contingency, where you belong.

Oh for the love of god, can you come up with new material? at least once in a while?

Fake Jet fan

Dont you ever, EVER argue anything Red Sox with me again, boy? Youre not even on my radar, you never will be.

Did you see who pitched the 8th last night? Huh? Did ya???? That's right, our newly acquired Eric Gagne. And why you ask, because they want to rest Okie and use him more to get 1 or 2 outs in the 7th if necessary, as I stated they would most often, when not using Monsieur Gagne to close and rest Papelbon!

This ought to teach you to go at me in an effort to get the Yankee Circle Jerk to be your little cheerleaders!

Seriously?

stop quoting this clown, I love it very much when I can go through a thread and not have to read the garbage this clown writes. I understand the mods aren't gonna ban Thor's alt but that doesn't mean I have to read his crap.

stop quoting this clown, I love it very much when I can go through a thread and not have to read the garbage this clown writes. I understand the mods aren't gonna ban Thor's alt but that doesn't mean I have to read his crap.

Whatever, typical JBF worshipper...in such denial and hates himself for it.

If Im on your ignore list, then why would you open a thread I created? Before you make up some answer and pretend you dont read every word I type...stop and think:

Youre supposed to be ignoring me, you're not supposed to be reading this.

Whatever, typical JBF worshipper...in such denial and hates himself for it.

If Im on your ignore list, then why would you open a thread I created? Before you make up some answer and pretend you dont read every word I type...stop and think:

Youre supposed to be ignoring me, you're not supposed to be reading this.

People like Arsis.

Archived