Jets vs Falcons...

gangreenman

I'm confused...Is the game being aired on TV by CBS or will it just be on the radio??

It will be on tv. Does anyone remember when preseason games weren't shown live on tv and you had to wait until around midnight to watch the games or am I just getting old and making stuff up again?

Does anyone remember when preseason games weren't shown live on tv and you had to wait until around midnight to watch the games or am I just getting old and making stuff up again?

No I remember this too. Preseason games used to be on Saturday at midnight and then repeated on Sunday mornings at 11AM.

No I remember this too. Preseason games used to be on Saturday at midnight and then repeated on Sunday mornings at 11AM.

For some reason I remember them doing that just for the Jets-Giants pre-season game. For some ungodly reason. Or am I crazy?

I'm confused...Is the game being aired on TV by CBS or will it just be on the radio??

It's listed as being on CBS-2 & all EASTERN CBS STATIONS from 7:00 - 11:00PM on Friday.

If the game ends early, they will move to the Bills/Saints game, which is the national game On the West Coast - Sorry LAJETS! :bag:

well here in the NY NJ CONN area it will be on CBS HD, i saw a commercial last night for it and it got me very excited.

In know... I live in CT... but I will be on vacation and was disappointed that it wont be on... hopefully I can find a bar with it on the NFL network...

In know... I live in CT... but I will be on vacation and was disappointed that it wont be on... hopefully I can find a bar with it on the NFL network...

Your gunna go bar hopping at midnite just for a preseason game??

Dude, just tivo or tape it and watch it when you get home.

Your gunna go bar hopping at midnite just for a preseason game??

Dude, just tivo or tape it and watch it when you get home.

Its on at 7pm...

and yes I will be at the bars at midnight anyways... why not find the game?

Yes but NFLN wont be replaying it until midnight...Also, it might not be easy to find a bar with NFLN.

I'd tape it and just enjoy the night.

Your joking right? lol

Dont worry I will enjoy my night regardless! :lol:

Archived