Is it real?

Gainzo

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thats all I needed to know. We can actually have real discussions now.

Screw you, dingo. You don't know jack about the Sox. Only when I deem it necessary to inform you lower life forms will you become smarter.

Screw you, dingo. You don't know jack about the Sox. Only when I deem it necessary to inform you lower life forms will you become smarter.

Yes master. I will now bow to the greatness of Okie and his Okie Doke pitch, while professing my allegiance to "Yankee Hater Nation."

All posters that are not Yankee or Mets fans are now officially banned from the baseball forum.

That would leave you with timbok, the delusional Braves fan, mdrago, vandoug and The Troll. You could add Guns or Mavrik if they show up.

That's no fun (no offense to the above posters).

That would leave you with timbok, the delusional Braves fan, mdrago, vandoug and The Troll. You could add Guns or Mavrik if they show up.

That's no fun (no offense to the above posters).

We need as many nonyankee posters here to balance it out- the banning has been lifted.

I think Gainzo is a little excited. ;)

I think the Mets and the Red Sox win their divisions, and the Yanks go into the playoffs as the underdog WC team and make some noise.

Excited? Not really. I'm more relived than anything.

But, I miss that tiger rabbit... I will adopt the tiger rabbit, hopefully JBF's soul doesn't take over me and cause me to be a complete jackass. Come on, the tiger rabbit was cool. Yankees will Wild Card, Mets win the division, Sawx win, this time the Sawx blow a three game lead over the Yankees and its a subway series. Too bad the Yankees dream will be crushed by the silence of A Rod striking out in Game 7 a la Beltran(:1cry: still recovering) at the hands of Billy Wagner. One can only dream.

But, I miss that tiger rabbit... I will adopt the tiger rabbit, hopefully JBF's soul doesn't take over me and cause me to be a complete jackass. Come on, the tiger rabbit was cool. Yankees will Wild Card, Mets win the division, Sawx win, this time the Sawx blow a three game lead over the Yankees and its a subway series. Too bad the Yankees dream will be crushed by the silence of A Rod striking out in Game 7 a la Beltran(:1cry: still recovering) at the hands of Billy Wagner. One can only dream.

For a second I saw your avatar and was asking myself WTF ????:P

Who freaking banned the guy? Thor?

Obviously, I have had my run-ins with the guy, but you know what.....he would handle all comers, and would hold his own

Everyone would beat down on the guy, and he would usually get the last laugh

I think it sucks if he got banned,,,,,this forum will be the less for it

I for one have a problem with his banning,,,,I for one think he was having his best year,,,,the guy would make me laugh

All you momma's boys who couldn;t back up the smack...now you have your forum all to yourselves

Congrats

Who freaking banned the guy? Thor?

Obviously, I have had my run-ins with the guy, but you know what.....he would handle all comers, and would hold his own

Everyone would beat down on the guy, and he would usually get the last laugh

I think it sucks if he got banned,,,,,this forum will be the less for it

I for one have a problem with his banning,,,,I for one think he was having his best year,,,,the guy would make me laugh

All you momma's boys who couldn;t back up the smack...now you have your forum all to yourselves

Congrats

Guys like that are great. When you don't have to deal with the crap they leave behind.

He is banned. He launched personal attack after personal attack. So he is gone.

Archived