Rollcall for Jets / Falcons Preseason Game on Friday 8/10/07

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am going but heading there right from work so there will be no tailgating for me.

You have a noodle arm. This is why you should've taken off for the day like me so you could come early and tailgate! I will most likely be in the lot around 2:30, 3, but 3:30 is the absolute latest.

You have a noodle arm. This is why you should've taken off for the day like me so you could come early and tailgate! I will most likely be in the lot around 2:30, 3, but 3:30 is the absolute latest.

We are leaving around 12 noon that should put us in the lot 2:30ish. We usually have a few cold beverages on board. Look us up 124 its been a while. MAX YOU ARE SUCH A WUSS!!!!

We are leaving around 12 noon that should put us in the lot 2:30ish. We usually have a few cold beverages on board. Look us up 124 its been a while. MAX YOU ARE SUCH A WUSS!!!!

Max gets called out-watch out

Cannot take the day off but I will be leaving straight from the office.

124: I expect to hear some loud chants coming from section 124, I'll be up in my usual seats (334) but the wife and I may come down to join you after the half.

Oh **** Duane, I'll definitely stop by. I always do. I will make my usual walk.

Park in 16F, have a few beers with my buds right by the 16F pole.

Walk to your tailgate

Walk to 4H's

Stadium

Cya there brotha!

Cannot take the day off but I will be leaving straight from the office.

124: I expect to hear some loud chants coming from section 124, I'll be up in my usual seats (334) but the wife and I may come down to join you after the half.

Dude, you're not tailgating? That sucks bro. Definitely come on down. I'll be there and they'll be plenty of empty seats. Towards the 4th quarter though I'm going to the Jets bench to scream for NUUUUUUUUUGE!!!

Whatever Duane. Just get the grills ready. If I do get there early I want you to cook for me. Even though you lost the Top Of The Rock competition I still think you are a good cook.

:)

Dude, you're not tailgating? That sucks bro. Definitely come on down. I'll be there and they'll be plenty of empty seats. Towards the 4th quarter though I'm going to the Jets bench to scream for NUUUUUUUUUGE!!!

7 pm game on a Friday is tough to tailgate for, although I'd love to get a good buzz before heading in I just can't swing it this week.

I will give you a call around halftime, hopefully you can take your eyes off the flight crew long enough to answer your phone.:P

7 pm game on a Friday is tough to tailgate for, although I'd love to get a good buzz before heading in I just can't swing it this week.

I will give you a call around halftime, hopefully you can take your eyes off the flight crew long enough to answer your phone.:P

I never even bring my phone into the stadium but since its Preseason I'll do it this once for you and will turn it on at halftime.

Why do they have this friday night game at 7?

Because they can.

Just like the Eagles, Skins, Pats, etc schedule pre season games for 7 or 8 on Friday Nights. All of the tickets are sold, at regular season prices, so the team doesn't care about how many people show up. The money is already in the bank.

I just gave my tickets to the Pats 1st home pre season game (August 17, Friday Night at 8) to the postman who delivers mail to my office.

Because they can.

Just like the Eagles, Skins, Pats, etc schedule pre season games for 7 or 8 on Friday Nights. All of the tickets are sold, at regular season prices, so the team doesn't care about how many people show up. The money is already in the bank.

I just gave my tickets to the Pats 1st home pre season game (August 17, Friday Night at 8) to the postman who delivers mail to my office.

lol, last year I gave one of my Jets preseason games to the cable guy.

lol, last year I gave one of my Jets preseason games to the cable guy.

Last year I gave my tickets to the same postman as well as the UPS guy!

The Pats "allow" me to sell my tickets through their website to other season ticket holders and people on the waiting list. The catch? You can't sell pre season tickets.

Last year I gave my tickets to the same postman as well as the UPS guy!

The Pats "allow" me to sell my tickets through their website to other season ticket holders and people on the waiting list. The catch? You can't sell pre season tickets.

Selling isn't even an option, at least not at face. I can hardly give them away. My stance now is that I'm just going to go and enjoy a football game, they're already paid for so I might as well enjoy an evening watching football and having a few beers.

ill be leaving around 4 since i get out of work around 3, so ill get there around 4:25... should be exciting! Where r you guys parking? Maybe one of you guys can hook me nd my boys up with some booze!! Every season ive been parking at 13 C ill prob be there unless any of you guys wanna hook us up.. ill be wearing the #29

Tabor & Mrs. Tabor - IN

Where are we meeting everyone?

:)

Well from 2:30-4/4:30, until Tys shows up, I'll be with Duane & the DeJeterates in their usual location. From 4/4:30 to 6/6:30 I'll be in 5H. Gotta make it fair for both tailgates.:P

Archived