Rollcall for Jets / Falcons Preseason Game on Friday 8/10/07

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't know about 3:30, but i'll be there. Make sure you got a cold one for me

Ever feel like you were left out in the cold?

Cannot take the day off but I will be leaving straight from the office. 124: I expect to hear some loud chants coming from section 124, I'll be up in my usual seats (334) but the wife and I may

Yeah Duane you are hardcore. I tell you rain won't stop you. Actually it won't even bother you. Hell you will be inside on a leather sofa watching a 42" plasma eating cheese off a platter. I like your style, hahaha.

:)

Max some guys have style and then theres you! For your information we are not in the Kingsley today we are going to ruff it with pickup truck and trailer no tv, no airconditioning,no leather couches. Whats this world comming to?

I am not going. Gave my tickets to the guy next to me and next week I get both of his. This way I can bring all the kiddies to one game.

Didnt work out. Im here in Seattle. Still hoping to go to the opener.

Bring home a victory guys ,even though my seats are covered ,i`m gonna find a nice dry bar in belmar to watch the game tonight

Maybe we should start a who is bailing out thread.

:bag:

The Tabors are still going!

Looking that the Parking Map again, our old tailgate section is definitely in the yellow. Turns out not a one from my regular tailgate is going, so it looks like me on a scouting mission. They don't usually go to PS games, anyway; but this game and next week was more about scoping things out for a new meeting place. Hopefully the rain will clear up by KO. Seeing as there isn't any tailgate tonight, I'm not leaving extra early as I planned.

EDIT: Bring a towel to wipe down where you park your butt during the game. Nothing worse than sitting on a rain-soaked seat in jeans. Except maybe peeing yourself. :bag:

I spoke with Joe (124) at 2 o'clock and he was already tailgating. For those Jets fans who aren't going to the game I applaud your good judgment!

------------------------------

Just spoke with Joe and he is hammered.

That kid's got problems! lol

I asked him if there was anyone else in the parking lot and he said it was just him, his friend, and the parking attendant who checked his parking pass.

The bloke is crazy when it comes to football. You couldn't pay me to go to a preseason game.

I spoke with Joe (124) at 2 o'clock and he was already tailgating. For those Jets fans who aren't going to the game I applaud your good judgment!

------------------------------

Just spoke with Joe and he is hammered.

:rl:

Hammered at 3pm? :rl::baby:

I don't know what you're talking about Gainzo. I was there by 1:30, not 2.:)

Great time. Thanks as always for the great time Duane & Co. and good seeing you 4H, Can't Hackett .. as usual. See you guys next Friday! Watching 80 destroy Pete Kendall was hilarious and he did not stop until Laveranues Coles came over and told him to tone it down. Brandon Moore thought it was hysterical.

Max, you missed out at 11C!

I don't know what you're talking about Gainzo. I was there by 1:30, not 2.:)

Great time. Thanks as always for the great time Duane & Co. and good seeing you 4H, Can't Hackett .. as usual. See you guys next Friday! Watching 80 destroy Pete Kendall was hilarious and he did not stop until Laveranues Coles came over and told him to tone it down. Brandon Moore thought it was hysterical.

Max, you missed out at 11C!

Yeah, I wonder how Mr. Kendall feels today