Herm with another one

apopip

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/nfl/specials/preview/2007/08/07/bc.fbn.chiefs.offensive.ap/index.html

I really wonder if Hermy would love to be back in NY right now. Granted, he could not have built the team we have today, but this is too funny:

"He's got a great opportunity," Edwards said. "It's his turn. He's got to go play now. And I anticipate he's going to go in there and play well."

:)

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/nfl/specials/preview/2007/08/07/bc.fbn.chiefs.offensive.ap/index.html

I really wonder if Hermy would love to be back in NY right now. Granted, he could not have built the team we have today, but this is too funny:

"He's got a great opportunity," Edwards said. "It's his turn. He's got to go play now. And I anticipate he's going to go in there and play well."

thanks for posting. Mangini has done a fab job of helping me forget herm edwards. How lucky are we to have mangini over herm anyway

The Chiefs are going to be awful this year. Their O-Line is a mess, not to mention the fact that LJ is holding out, and Herm is in love with Brody Croyle.

The KC fans are some of the best in the NFL and they are now stuck with Herm. Poor bastards.

The Chiefs are going to be awful this year. Their O-Line is a mess, not to mention the fact that LJ is holding out, and Herm is in love with Brody Croyle.

The KC fans are some of the best in the NFL and they are now stuck with Herm. Poor bastards.

One of the funnier sides to this is the owner and herm are good friends. When it comes time to move on from a coach it seems much harder if there is a long standing relationship in the way. Meaning...Herm is going to get an awful lot of leanency, he could be there for 5 years.

You're right, KC fans are great fans, thats all they got in that city, i honestly wish this had happened to a different team. I never like seeing a quality contending team reduced to chit.

With the second pick of the 2008 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select...

I couldn't have said it better myself. Hopefully they clean up this mess soon because I like KC they are an old AFL classic franchise.

Herman Edwards is a jackass, but the guy always seems to step in sh*t and get lucky, you watch Brodie Croyle will turn into the next the Tom Brady.

:bag:

I'm not sure I agree with the Croyle/Brady analogy but you are spot on with Herms luck. I'm still trying to figure out how the 9-7 Chiefs made the playoffs last year.

At least Herm and the Chiefs showed their true colours in the playoff game against the Colts. That was the most pathetic performance I have ever seen in a playoff game.

Did the Chiefs even pick up a first down in the 1st half of that game?

I'm not sure I agree with the Croyle/Brady analogy but you are spot on with Herms luck. I'm still trying to figure out how the 9-7 Chiefs made the playoffs last year.

At least Herm and the Chiefs showed their true colours in the playoff game against the Colts. That was the most pathetic performance I have ever seen in a playoff game.

Did the Chiefs even pick up a first down in the 1st half of that game?

Herm has the corporate stooge credo down pat: Look good on paper.

Archived