****The "Official" Jets vs Falcons thread****

vinnys025

If your a "real" Jets fan then you will watch ALL of the games. Find a way and make it happen.

oh come on. the dude lives in brazil. when i was in chile no one knows what american football is, let alone some team from new jersey.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oh come on. the dude lives in brazil. when i was in chile no one knows what american football is, let alone some team from new jersey.

It's hard in Italy, it's probably worse in Brazil. Sopcast is ok, but not like the big screen. The hot ticket is slingbox, to get somebody else's cable sent through your computer or tv. I haven't gotten it yet, but a couple of the other guys have and it's pretty good. IF your computer speed is fast enough.

It's hard in Italy, it's probably worse in Brazil. Sopcast is ok, but not like the big screen. The hot ticket is slingbox, to get somebody else's cable sent through your computer or tv. I haven't gotten it yet, but a couple of the other guys have and it's pretty good. IF your computer speed is fast enough.

I agree about sopcast, but it's better than nothing.

Where do you live?

Edit: Tangentopoli? where's that? or is that a joke?

I agree about sopcast, but it's better than nothing.

Where do you live?

Edit: Tangentopoli? where's that? or is that a joke?

I'm in Milano. Tangentopoli means "bribeville" or "kickback city." They started calling Milan that in the '90s when they caught a politician trying to flush thirty million lire of bribe money down the toilet. Probably was at least $5000.

I'm in Milano. Tangentopoli means "bribeville" or "kickback city." They started calling Milan that in the '90s when they caught a politician trying to flush thirty million lira of bribe money down the toilet. Probably was at least $5000.

Cool, how did you become a Jet fan in Italy, Rob?

This is a pregame edition of get to know your posters. :lol:

Why Bill, I became a Jet fan in Brooklyn where I lived until April 2006. How did you become a Jet fan?

I'm a Jet fan from NJ.

I've been a Jet fan since 1976, and my brother got season tickets in 1978, and the rest is history. we commuted to Shea by car for 6 long years (which sucked!) and we still have season tickets to this day. (there was no waiting list in 78, they couldn't give them away :( )

I'm a Jet fan from NJ.

I've been a Jet fan since 1976, and my brother got season tickets in 1978, and the rest is history. we commuted to Shea by car for 6 long years (which sucked!) and we still have season tickets to this day. (there was no waiting list in 78, they couldn't give them away :( )

1976?!?! Newbie!!

I predict that TJ and Neon Leon will run well. I see B. Smith playing very well and ditto Clemens. Clarke will prove his run game abilities are awesome! Our defense will play tough and STOP the run! POUHA will do very well!

player of the game? Wallce Wright, or Mr. Stuckey.

gotta get miller in there next week.

13 - 10 jets

I think ecurb is humping his TV right now with Chad out there

Bill game is on in Newport... I tried to get Sopcast to work but it wont...

Oh well... Im off to the bar! lol

(fyi, i didnt even bother asking anyone to put the JETS game on tonight... lol... not here in red sox nation!)

Archived