****The "Official" Jets vs Falcons thread****

vinnys025

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wish I could "see" him in action.

There will probably be some sportscenter highlights considering his stat line. Anyway does anyone else think the coaches are really liking what they are seeing in Kellen considering he's played since about 10 minutes into the 1st quarter, except for that brief drive by Smith that didn't last long.

EDIT: Just as I say that we finally get a Tui sighting.

Wadsworth still in, Igehedobobo getting a lot of PT tonite.

Ray Ventrone just made a nice tackle on a 4th down play, and the Jets take over on downs

Ya, Ventrone got a great jump on that play...almost as if he knew what was coming.

Funny thing to report: After the game was over, they interviewed TJ and he talked about how well the coaches gameplanned for this. Does someone have to tell this coaching staff that we're still in preseason??

Got home around 11:00. Great to see FB again. I thought there would be a bigger crowd, even with the rain. Nice TD by Stuckey, loved the Frisman Jackson catch with 11 something left in the 4th. Clemens is looking more comfortable, which was good to see. Obviously they saw something when they drafted him. Just a matter of playing time and settling in. Leon W. looked good, but #30 (Irons?), ran like hell and caught him. Leon did look a little slower there than usual, but seemed to pick up speed later on. Hehe, a guy two rows down from me wore a stuffed beanie dog on his Jet hat the whole game in "tribute" to Vick. Gotta love that.

I was a little cold, but had a good time. Any new word on Justin Miller? Probably not. I was happy with Nugent's play tonight, he made a tackle or two as well. Heard the boom on the ball. ST looking pretty good. Westhoff has been caning them all again, I'm sure. Westhoff is great at what he does. I love that guy. The Flight Crew looked pretty dumb throwing their hair around (what was up with that), but it beats the fat Flag Boys, I reckon. McTradebait looked decent. So those are my scintillating thoughts, with probably nothing new added to anything already said. :bag:

EDIT: Didn't there used to be some troll named Sean Ryan here or on TGG? :)

RE-EDIT: Nice shot by Harris, too.

RE-RE-EDIT: I didn't realize they were broadcasting it. Well, re-broadcasting it. Eight something left. I forgot to mention Danny Ware earlier. Turning it on just reminded me.

Got home around 11:00. Great to see FB again. I thought there would be a bigger crowd, even with the rain. Nice TD by Stuckey, loved the Frisman Jackson catch with 11 something left in the 4th. Clemens is looking more comfortable, which was good to see. Obviously they saw something when they drafted him. Just a matter of playing time and settling in. Leon W. looked good, but #30 (Irons?), ran like hell and caught him. Leon did look a little slower there than usual, but seemed to pick up speed later on. Hehe, a guy two rows down from me wore a stuffed beanie dog on his Jet hat the whole game in "tribute" to Vick. Gotta love that.

I was a little cold, but had a good time. Any new word on Justin Miller? Probably not. I was happy with Nugent's play tonight, he made a tackle or two as well. Heard the boom on the ball. ST looking pretty good. Westhoff has been caning them all again, I'm sure. Westhoff is great at what he does. I love that guy. The Flight Crew looked pretty dumb throwing their hair around (what was up with that), but it beats the fat Flag Boys, I reckon. McTradebait looked decent. So those are my scintillating thoughts, with probably nothing new added to anything already said. :bag:

EDIT: Didn't there used to be some troll named Sean Ryan here or on TGG? :)

RE-EDIT: Nice shot by Harris, too.

RE-RE-EDIT: I didn't realize they were broadcasting it. Well, re-broadcasting it. Eight something left. I forgot to mention Danny Ware earlier. Turning it on just reminded me.

Sean Ryan is a Jets fan over at JI Jet-O..and he's also a pretty good musician

Sean Ryan is a Jets fan over at JI Jet-O..and he's also a pretty good musician

The guy I'm thinking of could have even been a Dallas fan. I could swear there was a Sean Ryan that got into some fracas somewhere a long time ago. I could be confusing the guy you're talking about with someone else, especially since I don't know from JI. I signed up over there in '04 or something, read there once a year at most, but never posted there. Anyway, it rang a bell. I usually have a good memory for things, but I could certainly be wrong on this one. Just struck me funny because Sean Ryan had a good game tonight.

The guy I'm thinking of could have even been a Dallas fan. I could swear there was a Sean Ryan that got into some fracas somewhere a long time ago. I could be confusing the guy you're talking about with someone else, especially since I don't know from JI. I signed up over there in '04 or something, read there once a year at most, but never posted there. Anyway, it rang a bell. I usually have a good memory for things, but I could certainly be wrong on this one. Just struck me funny because Sean Ryan had a good game tonight.

Ryan looked good Mangini-type player-no BS hard worker and he can catch the ball

• 2 months later...

Sorry guys for been late to reply this threath!!! Well, in the time i post this i can't seeking on sopcast, i dont know how or why, but now its ok. On the last sunday, i try to watch a little bit of Jets game against Bengals.

But to answer somes questions here:

• I think the reason i am a Jets fans, its because he lives at NY, and i love NY, i guess; Another reason to be Jets fan its was i like to much of L. Coles, C. Pennington (maybe if him isn't playing ok), L. Washington, and somes others players.
  • I will never know why, but i fell it in my blood, the Green & White blood.

I guess so, with this i'm able to be a Jets fans!!!

Cya!!!

Sorry guys for been late to reply this threath!!! Well, in the time i post this i can't seeking on sopcast, i dont know how or why, but now its ok. On the last sunday, i try to watch a little bit of Jets game against Bengals.

But to answer somes questions here:

• I think the reason i am a Jets fans, its because he lives at NY, and i love NY, i guess; Another reason to be Jets fan its was i like to much of L. Coles, C. Pennington (maybe if him isn't playing ok), L. Washington, and somes others players.
  • I will never know why, but i fell it in my blood, the Green & White blood.

I guess so, with this i'm able to be a Jets fans!!!

Cya!!!

LOL, this post is hilarious, I love foreigners.:thumbup:

Who lives in NY?

I don't reply before because the last time i post here, no one reply.

No one live in New York. I just like the city, i think of course, i never travel to another country!!! I don't have money enough to do it.

Well, here we don't the best tech to buy, if we go buy something, we will buy a pirate one or just wait to the price go below!!! Just that my friends!!!

We (brazilians peoples) don't have a good economic like yours!!! We dont!!!

WTF, but my country have one thing you guys don't have!!! Beautifulls girls with great asses!!!

Cya!!!

I don't reply before because the last time i post here, no one reply.

No one live in New York. I just like the city, i think of course, i never travel to another country!!! I don't have money enough to do it.

Well, here we don't the best tech to buy, if we go buy something, we will buy a pirate one or just wait to the price go below!!! Just that my friends!!!

We (brazilians peoples) don't have a good economic like yours!!! We dont!!!

WTF, but my country have one thing you guys don't have!!! Beautifulls girls with great asses!!!

Cya!!!

who needs a great ass when you can find a fat saggy one with a lot of money

sheesh these foreigners

Archived