Xbox360 now only 349.99 after price drop.

vinnys025

Damn I would love to play some sharpshooter with El gringo!

Fine, I guess I'm not cool enough for you. Once the big FPS's come out you can play me. All the games now suck. :)

P.S. I'm so tired, I couldn't sleep at all last night, and I have a really busy day today. I figured out my router code so I'll borrow a friend's wireless adapter and see how that works out.

I watched the video comparison from the xbox360 and the ps3 with madden08 and I do notice a difference. Anyone with eyes could notice. However, like I said in an earlier post, the controller is becoming an issue. How could I play madden on the playstation for 5 years and now try to learn the xbox controller?..... I don't know if I could reach the playing level on the xbox as I did with the ps. And if this season has that BS vision cone, it will be impossible.

Are you talkinga bout this video?

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3161786

Yes the 360 video looked more crisp and brighter but that is not a good way to compare videos. The best way to do it is in person with both TVs in front of you. That video could have been made by a 360 fan boy who manipulated the PS3 video for all we know.

• 1 month later...

So I have a question about the two 360 systems. I am nothing more than a casual gamer now. If I get a 360 I'll probably get Halo, Forza 2 and possibly Madden if they get everything straightened out. Is there really any reason why I need to buy the Elite system? Or is the Premium going to be just fine? I also forgot to mention that I don't have hi def so at this time that is pretty much meaningless to me.

So I have a question about the two 360 systems. I am nothing more than a casual gamer now. If I get a 360 I'll probably get Halo, Forza 2 and possibly Madden if they get everything straightened out. Is there really any reason why I need to buy the Elite system? Or is the Premium going to be just fine? I also forgot to mention that I don't have hi def so at this time that is pretty much meaningless to me.

Premium apparently now comes with HDMI, so the only difference is the memory. 20 gigs should be enough unless you want to download craploads of stuff, like 100+demos. You should be fine with a premium, that's what I use at least.

Premium apparently now comes with HDMI, so the only difference is the memory. 20 gigs should be enough unless you want to download craploads of stuff, like 100+demos. You should be fine with a premium, that's what I use at least.

Cool, that's what I wanted to hear. I think I have a good chance at getting the 360 since my wife didn't fall on the ground laughing when I suggested it. :lol: Still probably won't be until around christmas time though.

Cool, that's what I wanted to hear. I think I have a good chance at getting the 360 since my wife didn't fall on the ground laughing when I suggested it. :lol: Still probably won't be until around christmas time though.

You should try one of those sites that give them away for free and see if they work for us. Ya know, the ones where that website gets money by letting companies advertise and you complete those companies' offers. Like this one: trainn.org

You should try one of those sites that give them away for free and see if they work for us. Ya know, the ones where that website gets money by letting companies advertise and you complete those companies' offers. Like this one: trainn.org

Tell ya what. Why don't you give it a try and let me know how it works out for you!! :lol:

I watched the video comparison from the xbox360 and the ps3 with madden08 and I do notice a difference. Anyone with eyes could notice. However, like I said in an earlier post, the controller is becoming an issue. How could I play madden on the playstation for 5 years and now try to learn the xbox controller?..... I don't know if I could reach the playing level on the xbox as I did with the ps. And if this season has that BS vision cone, it will be impossible.

From what ive heard the 360 controller is one of the best. I remember playing with the smaller wireless and those were pretty comfy.

Well my wife did when I broached the subject

:rl: <----306's wife after discussing getting the PS3.

My bro convinced me to get the Halo version. Its ugly as all get out, but, according to him it had a lot of the bugs fixed, and a few upgraded hardware pieces. Can anyone give me the full story on it?

Supposedly all 360 are going to be upgraded at the factory now... so in theory yes yours should have the newest upgrades because it is new in general...

My bro convinced me to get the Halo version. Its ugly as all get out, but, according to him it had a lot of the bugs fixed, and a few upgraded hardware pieces. Can anyone give me the full story on it?

Really? I thought that green looked really cool. I thought about getting that one but there really is no practical reason for me to do so.

Archived