JetNation Survival leagues Are Open

Smizzy

What is this?!! I have so much to learn. :shutit:

The goal is to pick 1 different team each week to be a winner. You get 1 shot at it.Once you pick a team they are done and you can't pick a team twice.

Last man/woman to survive wins.

Put-up or shut-up in Week 1.

New England or Jets?

that's BS...who chooses a game that is going to be closely contested in week one??? either way, i never bet for or against the Jets, too much emotion to make it monetary too :)

that's BS...who chooses a game that is going to be closely contested in week one??? either way, i never bet for or against the Jets, too much emotion to make it monetary too :)

As soon as I signed up I took the Jets in week 1.

Answer: guys with balls...P2C bets on the jets in week one.

As soon as I signed up I took the Jets in week 1.

Rep to you.

I seem to be remember a few times getting bounced in week 1 when a cupcake took down a big team.

Just sayin'.

If your scared say your scared. ;)

I seem to be remember a few times getting bounced in week 1 when a cupcake took down a big team.

Just sayin'.

Week one is rough in general, and i don't see any 'good' games to pick, i had it narrowed down to two, before making my final selection.

(i'm scared :))

Rep to you.

Just sayin'.

Thanks dude..if you can't have faith in your team why even bother being a fan?

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks dude..if you can't have faith in your team why even bother being a fan?

betting is one thing, being a fan is another. I can never bet for or against the Jets since the emotions are running to too high to handle any monetary loss or gain.

either way, i selected Jax, otherwise i'd have gone with Pitt. Its a tough first week.

• 1 month later...

Archived