Tom Rock...Mike Nugent

flgreen

Mike Nugent kicks the bucket

By Tom Rock

It was so muggy today that I was able to take a handful of the air home with me as a souvenir from Jets Camp. It was humid, sticky, muddy and hot. Mangini loved it.

Not sure how many of you have seen this ad with

(it was linked on Glauber

I can't see the video from here at work...can someone describe what Nugent did?

There is a thread I started somewhere on the board last week with a youtube video of it...

or go to youtube and search Mike Nugent fantasy files

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!!!!!!

img10282495.jpg

Isnt it amazing the desire that Chad and TJ have to win together... you can already see they are meshing well together...

I know this was off topic... but arent you ****ing excited to see these two against the Pats week one!!!

img10282495.jpg

Isnt it amazing the desire that Chad and TJ have to win together... you can already see they are meshing well together...

I know this was off topic... but arent you ****ing excited to see these two against the Pats week one!!!

and somewhere else, in a downtown rocketshop..........................................

img10282495.jpg

thats actually a really cool pic. I see it as 2 guys who definetely are not into running laps

Archived