How long until the Yankees take over the AL East lead?

ECURB

How long until the Yankees take over the AL East lead?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How long until the Yankees take over the AL East lead?

This is exactly the kind of thread I feared would come out once Bosox got the boot.

With that said, I say the Yanks sweep the Sawx next time they meet in the Bronx. ;)

what is wrong with the thread? the yankees are on a streak and are only 5 games out. Why not discuss whether or not the yankees will take over first place. I think some people just can't stand a positive or logically discussion about the yankees.

what is wrong with the thread? the yankees are on a streak and are only 5 games out. Why not discuss whether or not the yankees will take over first place. I think some people just can't stand a positive or logically discussion about the yankees.

I was clearly joking there, Arsis.

You know something, if the Yankees missed the playoffs and the Mets won the whole thing, after crying themselves to sleep, the Yankee fan contingent would proceed to say that the World Series didn't matter because the Yankees didn't play in it.

Nah, it would be that that is only the 3rd that the Mets had won, which is minimal to what we won.

You know something, if the Yankees missed the playoffs and the Mets won the whole thing, after crying themselves to sleep, the Yankee fan contingent would proceed to say that the World Series didn't matter because the Yankees didn't play in it.

Sadly you are probably right.

Archived