• Last Reply

logo.gif

http://www.hbo.com/hardknocks/

HARD KNOCKS: TRAINING CAMP WITH THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - #1

> HBO SPORTS WEBSITE

Rated TVMA: ADULT LANGUAGE

Running Time: 57 minutes

Genre: Football

NFL Training Camp: Where blood, sweat and guts earn you a shot at football glory. HBO and NFL Films huddle up with the storied Kansas City Chiefs franchise for this hard-hitting five-week reality series that provides an all-access look at what it takes to make in the National Football League. As the Chiefs enter camp under head coach Herman Edwards, they face a number of challenges--including settling on a new quarterback to take the reins on offense. Each edition of Hard Knocks will focus on the players' and coaches' daily lives and routines as Edwards leads an intriguing mix of veterans, free agents and rookie hopefuls through drills, practices, meetings, preseason games and even some fun as they struggle to prove that they have what it takes. (TVMA) (AL)

Actors: Herm Edwards

Director(s): Herm Edwards

I loved when the one coach was yelling "No, no, no, no" when Croyle threw the ball downfield. Then they proceeded to keep showing him dinking and dunking and then the coach gushing "that's how we do it". Now I'm more convinced than ever that Herm was the one that screwed up Chad, and basically made him afraid to make a mistake.

Wow Herm doesn't even travel with the team, and wow he's drawing welcome signs.

Unbelievable!!!!!

He's working hard like he's in kindergarten.

Did you see Dick Curl yell at Crole to continuously dump the ball off in the flat yelling, YEAH!:confused0058:

"Know your role, do your job. That's what they gotta do, know your role . . . do . . . your job. That's it, know your role, do your job. They gotta do that."

This is gold.

They gotta know their role, and do their job. thaty's how it's gonna be.

I also always loved Kyle Turley, even while he was tearing damien robinson's head off, I respected the man.

Did you see that player Tank sleeping during a team meeting, and Herm actually saw the guy and did nothing..haha

Is that Tank Reed?

Wouldn't be a surprise since he punched Vilma in the face once and Herm did nothing as well.

Is that Tank Reed?

Wouldn't be a surprise since he punched Vilma in the face once and Herm did nothing as well.

Is he still on the Chiefs?

Didn't they draft a fat DT named Tank in this years draft?

I don't think it was James Reed.

Is he still on the Chiefs?

Didn't they draft a fat DT named Tank in this years draft?

I don't think it was James Reed.

I'm not sure who it was - but Tank Reed is still with the Chiefs. Herm loves that loser.

Archived