WEDS 8/8 TC Report (Evening session)

gangreenman

Good report GangGreenMan, thanks for the effort. Ignore the asswipes that would try and bring you down.... they only bring themselves down. Like watching some idiot road rager cut people off.... just slow down and stay away is always the best policy. Again, nice report...

Again no homepg? Seriously not cool max:p

I was at tonight's session, but I can't really go into much detail just cuz I don't really remember it that well. :)

I agree with ganggreenman tho, Chansi Stuckey played great today. He had a great catch and TD on a Clemens pass when he and a CB were fighting for the ball and Stuckey caught it.

gangreenman, that report was excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very well structured & easy to read. thanks for posting it. way to put jetcane on notice we have good depth in this dept should he get injured ;)

kendall is a sad story. gone from mentor to isolation............ my mom was right. money is the root of all evil

honestly i like stuckey and bender's chances of being real contributors.

wouldn't it be ironic if Revis, who was the "pick" of the Jets draft, turns out to be a non factor compared to stuckey and bender.

thats a pretty bad scenario considering what we gave up for Revis.

gangreenman, that report was excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very well structured & easy to read. thanks for posting it. way to put jetcane on notice we have good depth in this dept should he get injured ;)

kendall is a sad story. gone from mentor to isolation............ my mom was right. money is the root of all evil

I'm glad you guys got the benefit of a thorough report of last night's practice from ggman. I was hanging with greengal, pointing out milfs for her to photograph, and had a great time talking message board stuff with her. I knew I was definitely skimping on the Xs and Os.

Good job ggman!

my mom was right. money is the root of all evil

sorry to say willy, but your mom is a hack, and i hate her.

Pink Floyd - Money

Money, its a crime.

Share it fairly but dont take a slice of my pie.

Money, so they say

Is the root of all evil today.

But if you ask for a raise its no surprise that theyre

Giving none away.

sorry buddy, but you may need to find a new parental unit. :)

I'm glad you guys got the benefit of a thorough report of last night's practice from ggman. I was hanging with greengal, pointing out milfs for her to photograph, and had a great time talking message board stuff with her. I knew I was definitely skimping on the Xs and Os.

Good job ggman!

Thanks JC...Now if you can convince max to put this report on the homepg. also...:)

Thanks JC...Now if you can convince max to put this report on the homepg. also...:)

Wait your turn, rookie. You gotta pay your dues here.

Now put that burger down, get up on the table and sing us your college alma mater!

badlands.jpg

sorry to say willy, but your mom is a hack, and i hate her.

Pink Floyd - Money

Money, its a crime.

Share it fairly but dont take a slice of my pie.

Money, so they say

Is the root of all evil today.

But if you ask for a raise its no surprise that theyre

Giving none away.

sorry buddy, but you may need to find a new parental unit. :)

:confused::confused:.........my mom coined that phrase before waters,gilmour & barrett smoked their 1st doobie

Great report

Thanks

Just one thing, do you think you could put a bit more zip in your next report? :)

I knew before I even went to camp that I'd have to use the word zip at least once, one way or another. I was going to put it in bold and make it a bigger size but i decided just caps would get my point across. :)

I knew before I even went to camp that I'd have to use the word zip at least once, one way or another. I was going to put it in bold and make it a bigger size but i decided just caps would get my point across. :)

As far as I am concerned, as long as you are giving us these great reports, at such a reasonable price, you can go all the way

zippy e do da

Archived