Twelve years goes by fast...

JetCane

Good stuff JC. brings back a lot of memories.

I remember going to the felt forum to see Bobby and the midnights and the Jerry Garcia band. and of course seeing the Dead in a half empty MSG was a blast also. remember when Jerry Garcia and Bob Weir would do the Letterman show in the early to mid 80's?

RIP Jerry Garcia

Good stuff JC. brings back a lot of memories.

I remember going to the felt forum to see Bobby and the midnights and the Jerry Garcia band. and of course seeing the Dead in a half empty MSG was a blast also. remember when Jerry Garcia and Bob Weir would do the Letterman show in the early to mid 80's?

RIP Jerry Garcia

PzgcWI8_sdE&mode=related&search=

i remember exactly where i was standing when iheard the news... and in fact.. right after that breaking news.... there was other breaking news that the all the radar for air traffic controllers in the san fran area went blank.. it was soooooooo freaky.,

i saw over 40 shows with jerry and i will never see a four fingered man play the guitar like he did... 53 was too young..

:(

fare thee well...

i remember exactly where i was standing when iheard the news... and in fact.. right after that breaking news.... there was other breaking news that the all the radar for air traffic controllers in the san fran area went blank.. it was soooooooo freaky.,

i saw over 40 shows with jerry and i will never see a four fingered man play the guitar like he did... 53 was too young..

:(

fare thee well...

So, it's all about you?

:rl:

Just rep me for starting a JG thread today.

So, it's all about you?

duh! :roll: you JUST figured that out?????? ;)

just rep me for starting a JG thread today.

hey i didnt ask you to start this thread ;) i had it in my sig!

how if it was a picture of a young bobby in cut-off jean shorts.. well that might be different! :D

Archived