Roger Clemens suspened

ShadowJet35

Yeah, but what was most funny about that game was Josh Towers' reaction after hitting Arod.

This bony f*ck

200px-Josh_Towers.jpg

stepped up to this guy

060920_rodriguez_vmed_11a.widec.jpg

I don't know, maybe Towers is a boxer or a martial artist. I mean a-rod is a big dude but how much is his little sissy slap gonna hurt a guy. :P

Yeah, but what was most funny about that game was Josh Towers' reaction after hitting Arod.

This bony f*ck

200px-Josh_Towers.jpg

stepped up to this guy

060920_rodriguez_vmed_11a.widec.jpg

I think the funniest part about that whole situation was Towers telling Tony Pena to STFU. Pena apparently was running his mouth at Towers when A-rod got to 1st, thus setting off the 2nd bench clearing incident. When asked about it after the game, Towers says, "Who the hell is Pena, he's a quitter! He was managing the Royals, and they sucked so he quit on them half way through the season. He should keep his mouth shut!"

Priceless!...and I'm a huge fan of Tony Pena, had him as an asst. coach in Independant ball for a year in Missouri, great guy, but that quote was hilarious.

Five games is ridiculous. If he had known that he would've thrown at his head.

I still wish that ARod would've just ran up to Towers with his bat and starting swinging. Now THAT would've been f'n awesome. I don't understand why nobody ever does it. They always take this slow walk so that the catcher and umpire can get in the way.

I still wish that ARod would've just ran up to Towers with his bat and starting swinging. Now THAT would've been f'n awesome. I don't understand why nobody ever does it.

Oh, I don't know. Maybe because they like playing baseball and the money that comes with it.

In today's climate, you start swinging with a bat, your career is over.

Five games is ridiculous. If he had known that he would've thrown at his head.

I still wish that ARod would've just ran up to Towers with his bat and starting swinging. Now THAT would've been f'n awesome. I don't understand why nobody ever does it. They always take this slow walk so that the catcher and umpire can get in the way.

How is it ridiculous?

5 games for a starting pitcher is the equivalent to one game for a position player. If they suspended Clemens for 4 games, he wouldn't have missed a start. How can you be suspended and not be suspended?

How is it ridiculous?

5 games for a starting pitcher is the equivalent to one game for a position player. If they suspended Clemens for 4 games, he wouldn't have missed a start. How can you be suspended and not be suspended?

Yeah 5 games for a pitcher really isn't that bad. 1 game for a player is a game off. 5 games for a pitcher means they push his start back on day and he still makes the same amount of starts when all is said and done.

Yeah 5 games for a pitcher really isn't that bad. 1 game for a player is a game off. 5 games for a pitcher means they push his start back on day and he still makes the same amount of starts when all is said and done.

they should just suspend his next start.

Archived