Shadowjets animal love thread

K2C

Last night I payed someone a hefty amount of money for the Pats game tickets. Paypal has e-mailed me, confirming the payment but this guy is saying he never recieved payment. It shows a withdrawl from my account, but says that the payment is "unclaimed". What does that mean? I've never seen that before.

Here's a basic outline of what just happened, you, P2C, just got

pwned.jpg

Here's the original thread..

Originally posted by P2C

Last night I payed someone a hefty amount of money for the Pats game tickets. Paypal has e-mailed me, confirming the payment but this guy is saying he never recieved payment. It shows a withdrawl from my account, but says that the payment is "unclaimed". What does that mean? I've never seen that before.

Nice thread edit, don't want people to know how hard you got butt raped by your paypal buddy.

Thanks for the concern..it's since been resolved. I'll be at opening day while mommy and daddy let you take out the trash. While you do that..you can fantasize about butt raping all you want.

What happened to the ignore feature? Why couldn't I be so lucky?

Thanks for the concern..it's since been resolved. I'll be at opening day while mommy and daddy let you take out the trash. While you do that..you can fantasize about butt raping all you want.

What happened to the ignore feature? Why couldn't I be so lucky?

I'm also going to opening day, dooshy. But I'll be with my family, I won't be able to get into a sissyfight with you, and I decide to open several of your posts hoping they aren't useless trash, the thread wasn't..

I'm also going to opening day, dooshy. But I'll be with my family, I won't be able to get into a sissyfight with you, and I decide to open several of your posts hoping they aren't useless trash, the thread wasn't..

oooh..the internet tough guy routine again. Your posts are golden..keep going!

Wow, this is classic, "I'll be at opening day while mommy and daddy let you take out the trash. While you do that..you can fantasize about butt raping all you want." "???

"Where was I acting like an internet tough guy?Dude, you're sad, seriously. You can't be more than 15 years old."

Archived