Official Gameface Gives Advice Thread

dickkotite

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what pisses me off is that i really didnt do anything.

i am guilty of sending 5 or 6 emails out. probably only 4 in reality.....

on his site, while we were in "transition" mode on the TOBIN forum when tom and max first took off, i stirred the pot and posted about their whereabouts.

on this board i goofed on him a little bit but nothing way over the top. i did get loud with shakin but he deserved it with that dumb post he made. i didnt say anything that wasnt untrue. i even said he was a decent guy and i understood his position.

still i get banned. thats petty. sorry.

WHEN do WE hear it straight from the DONKEYS mouth?

don't want any FALSEHOODS here.. :wink:

RECRUIT...did not know I was a SCOUT! JUST sharing the LOVE for all the wonderful people who had no BEHIND the SCENES info....of where TOM SHANE/Maxman were....WHAT THE BIG DEAL ? THIS IS HILARIOUS!

SO MATURE :lol:

FEEL THE POWER!!!

Come on!!! it is very uncool to abuse the ji Pm system to tell people about a rival site.

This whole thing is silly. Now go sell some houses before I drive down there and take over your market.

that means the guy is so infatuated, he is actively spending much of his time opening up everyones emails and getting the scoop. thats

I've never recruited for this site at JI...Haven't..

But I wonder how the mods are finding those that have?

I get into a "tiff" with a good friend of a mod once and this person actually knew I sent an PM to someone saying I couldn't deal with this F'n ****** anymore...

From then on, I wondered if mods could read PM's...

Maxman says he can't here, but who knows about JI. It could be possible???

I've never recruited for this site at JI...Haven't..

But I wonder how the mods are finding those that have?

I get into a "tiff" with a good friend of a mod once and this person actually knew I sent an PM to someone saying I couldn't deal with this F'n ****** anymore...

From then on, I wondered if mods could read PM's...

Maxman says he can't here, but who knows about JI. It could be possible???

No Mods Cannot Read others PM's. The Admin can see the number of messages one is sending.

Come on!!! it is very uncool to abuse the ji Pm system to tell people about a rival site.

This whole thing is silly. Now go sell some houses before I drive down there and take over your market.

why is it wrong?

Is Petrosayer a jet fan looking out for jet fans interests or is he walmart?

this isnt about one site vs another but HES making it that

ok jetman, pray tell...how did YOU find out about this site and why is it ok for YOU to be here?

I think it is common knowledge or maybe it is not but my company and any business entity have every right to open any employee e-mail . Not saying that is the case legally with JI or would be here

he could do whatever he wants. nobody questioned his right to open mail. If my name was the Petrosayer id be opening up the mail also. the difference between me and him is, ill just tell you that im doing it and why im doing it and he will make believe that he is so above it and he doesnt care blah blah blah oh im much too busy to read mail ive got an investment meeting at 3pm...

bullsh*t the guy is just as much of a child as me and you and shane

the thing is, its cheesey. he is a guy who doesnt like the DRAMA and he is above it but look how much drama he is creating.

why is it wrong?

Is Petrosayer a jet fan looking out for jet fans interests or is he walmart?

this isnt about one site vs another but HES making it that

ok jetman, pray tell...how did YOU find out about this site and why is it ok for YOU to be here?

Actually I read about it on another site. Yes, I do lurk on other sites. I even post on GG.com. Sooth is a good friend of mine. When ji is bashed on gg.com I am the first to defend sean there.

Faba, I really believed it at the time and I DON'T think it was Soothsayer at all...

Basically this person I was battling with (who started with politically correct $hit) knew everything I had said via PM to someone else.

Either some big-mouth betrayed me and "ratted me out" (which is possible)...or the Mods were reading the PM's :evil:

Um, we used carrier pigeons. :twisted:

Either some big-mouth betrayed me and "ratted me out" (which is possible)...or the Mods were reading the PM's :evil:

I can tell you for certain that I never had the ability to read anyone's PMs when I was a moderator there.

I don't know whether admins could.

Actually I read about it on another site. Yes, I do lurk on other sites. I even post on GG.com. Sooth is a good friend of mine. When ji is bashed on gg.com I am the first to defend sean there.

omg GAMEFACE i remember when you were badmouthing him during your ban period on the other site.

answer me this....why is it ok for you to be here? because you werent pmed or because you "found it on your own". theres no difference

I can tell you for certain that I never had the ability to read anyone's PMs when I was a moderator there.

I don't know whether admins could.

Fair enough Bob. I really believe you...I have a limited mod role on a totally unrelated site and could never peek....best I could do was see IP's.

My particualar thing probably incident was likely the person I PM'ed blabbing...to the enemy :twisted:

But how did they know Kotite was sending the PM's???

Is there a snitch over there, or is someone peeking?

Fair enough Bob. I really believe you...I have a limited mod role on a totally unrelated site and could never peek....best I could do was see IP's.

My particualar thing probably incident was likely the person I PM'ed blabbing...to the enemy :twisted:

But how did they know Kotite was sending the PM's???

Is there a snitch over there, or is someone peeking?

I doubt that its still there, but perhaps in ARCHIVES menu...I REMEMBER that Soothie posted ..I CAN SEE EVERYONE now for all the ananymous people loggin in....ONLY he can, no MODS..FROM HIS OWN MOUTH. FOR the record when he banned MY IP address from home I can not GET ONTO The site at all...

I can read from the wireless an log on as a FANTASY person..BUT at this point it is useless. I have my new home an I did nothing that BROKE the rules. WHERES the maturity, PROFESSIONALISM ?? I thinks its HILARIOUS all the POWER I HAVE!!! I WAS that POPULAR there I had 50 pm 's a DAY! 49 from a certain person I can't mention...WOW how do U know what people are talking about if YOUR NOT READING... :-k

I want a baby tee..I GOT BANNED ..do you POST? JETNATION.com

There's definitely something going on...by the way, I haven't sent an invite here to anyone...Never wrote the term Jetnation in any PM...

But how do they know WHO has?

1) Snitches?

2) Double agents?

3) PM Peekers?

BTY, I can't blame Sooth...I wouldn't want folks stealing my posters...but those banned should get an explanation, right?

I better stop, before I get banned too? :?

Actually I'm here to support my 2 Net friends and some others that started this site, but won't snitch on who clued me on this site....

Well I never stabbed u in the back ..IT WAS THE CHEST :evil:

Speaking of chests...it looks like you are trying to smuggle Arnold Drummond & Webster out of the country.

The "SNITCH" is the same person who has poked fun at the wives of the JI big wigs and taken cheap shots at the females.

Speaking of chests...it looks like you are trying to smuggle Arnold Drummond & Webster out of the country.

The "SNITCH" is the same person who has poked fun at the wives of the JI big wigs and taken cheap shots at the females.

now don't be starting falsehoods without PROOF..

I POSTED it on the FRONT page of the SO CALer's board and they all signed up here that day! WHAT A CLASS ACT...I LOVE the socalers...I hope their link to their site does not get banned...becasue it says

TOM SHANE -n- MAXMAN started JETNATION.com take a peek :roll:

now don't be starting falsehoods without PROOF..

I POSTED it on the FRONT page of the SO CALer's board and they all signed up here that day! WHAT A CLASS ACT...I LOVE the socalers...I hope their link to their site does not get banned...becasue it says

TOM SHANE -n- MAXMAN started JETNATION.com take a peek :roll:

Proof is in the puddin princess.

I can tell you as an Admin on this software that there is no way I can read PM's.

Tom, remind me to show you how to do something. Totally not related to anything that was discussed in this thread.

(Joking People, joking).

Archived