Adultery

AFJF

Some say it's dead wrong, others have their own way of justifying it

Discuss

never justifiable no matter how miserable/fat/mean/uninterested your spouse becomes. You make your bed and either sleep in it or get out of it, but cheating is not an option if you have even a shred if decency as a human.

never justifiable no matter how miserable/fat/mean/uninterested your spouse becomes. You make your bed and either sleep in it or get out of it, but cheating is not an option if you have even a shred if decency as a human.

You're just trying to impress garb aren't you?

You're just trying to impress garb aren't you?

I think Garb just wet her pants, Someone has taken over Joebaby's Brain.lolsc

Lol, no. I think this topic of cheating came up once before, and this has always been my stance. I don't think there is any way for me to impress garbo even if I wanted. I think if she witnessed me walk on water she would still be unimpressed and just chalk it up to me being some super evil deity.

I have never condoned cheating on someone you are in a relationship with, and have never done it myself, ever. I don't get into many relationships, so when i do, it is not just for the sake of it, so I wouldn't disrespect that person. I don't think this attitude conflicts with the rest of my brain, lol. I try and keep life as simple and uncomplicated as possible, and cheating can turn extremely complicated. If I am involved but want to dip my bait into another pond, I'll just cut bait and move on because honestly, if I am interested in doing someone else then clearly i am not so interested in the person I am in a relationship with so why should I continue to waste both of our time?

Sometimes things happen. If you are in a bad marriage and fall in love with someone else it just happens.

Sometimes things happen. If you are in a bad marriage and fall in love with someone else it just happens.

Ahh, i see you edited it. Like I said though, falling out of love or a miserable/mean/fat spouse is no excuse. If you meet someone else or just want to be free then do the right thing and divorce. Your spouse could be 110% in the wrong in a bad marriage and you could be the good person stuck in marriage hell, but the SECOND you cheat, you have flipped the table and now you are the scumbag. (When i say you i don't actually mean you jetman, i am just talking in generality)

=D>

Very well said and I agree 100%.

.......damn, it's starting to get real cold down here.....bbrrrr.....freezing....

I still find it amazing that you actually found two women to sleep with you. Seriously, look at your picture. What are the odd of falling in love with a blind woman? Twice.

I still find it amazing that you actually found two women to sleep with you. Seriously, look at your picture. What are the odd of falling in love with a blind woman? Twice.

POTW Nomination. :Nuts:

Sadly, it is better then the Jets winning another Superbowl.

No it doesnt, if your in a bad marriage and meeting other people... you end your marriage before you go out an fall in love...

Believe me when I tell you this

We all saw your picture, and we're ALL shocked you got one!!

Archived