Adultery

AFJF

Cheating is not an option. Either man up and get out, or suck it up and work it out. Dont be a coward.

EXACTLY,,,,,,,,,RIGHT ON.........WOOHOO

I just wanna add that if the sucking up thing don't work out & you choose to be a coward, don't get caught..........i'm on my 5th or 6th marriage. I know this stuff. alimony is not to be taken lightly

EXACTLY,,,,,,,,,RIGHT ON.........WOOHOO

I just wanna add that if the sucking up thing don't work out & you choose to be a coward, don't get caught..........i'm on my 5th or 6th marriage. I know this stuff. alimony is not to be taken lightly

How long before alimony kicks in in the state of Texas?

Women cheat, too; but I think their reasons, by and large, are different than men who cheat. Not trying to justify it by any means, just saying male and female brains are physiologically different. I certainly don't think it's honorable by any stretch, but life is far more complex than some of the idealistic principles most people are convinced they possess. Just observations, not judgments. Glass houses, stones; but infidelity is a serious thing for sure. Arthur Dimmsdale and Hester Prynne, guess who I thought was braver between them? Can there be honor in dishonor? And age-old question, but I happen to think there can be.

Also just pointing out that men seem to be being singled out here as bigger and worse perps when it comes to intentional dirtbaggery. I'm not so sure that's true. People are people and do cr*ppy things and good things regardless of their gender. We've all been guilty of our fair share of things we're not proud of, regardless of the severity. I think it's safe to say the only acts 99.9% of us can be sure of with absolute certainty we'd never commit are rape, murder, and molestation. And I do hope I'm not wrong on that.

I think it's safe to say the only acts 99.9% of us can be sure of with absolute certainty we'd never commit are rape, murder, and molestation. And I do hope I'm not wrong on that.

Just to let you know, I would never outright murder someone, but in a kill or be killed situation I would.

Just to let you know, I would never outright murder someone, but in a kill or be killed situation I would.

Self-defense is not murder by any means, KH. It's called staying alive when someone else is trying to take your own life away from you.

EDIT: And even in those situations, some people still feel guilt for surviving. And they shouldn't.

Why must you say it again...

Because he's annoyed that we ignored him the first time. It's like when my wife's bratty neice keeps saying "Look at me! Look at me!" when I'm trying to do something more important.

Because he's annoyed that we ignored him the first time. It's like when my wife's bratty neice keeps saying "Look at me! Look at me!" when I'm trying to do something more important.

Bingo!

Why must you say it again... we got it the first time you said it.

And what's your reasoning? :confused:

thanks for asking. sorry i had to raise my voice.

it's a hard position to defend and politically incorrect, but is it really something you would disagree with?

don't get me wrong i'm not advocating adultury. just saying men and women are different.

for example, when woman date don't they prefer men who are experienced, whereas men (with serious long term intentions) prefer women who are innocent.

or how about men and women sexual fantasies. men commonly fantasize about women who are submissive and overpowered by them. women on the other hand commonly fantasize about being swept off their feet, etc, being pleased by a competent partner.

sexuality has different meaning for men and women. i've never heard of a guy faking an orgasm to please his partner.

fidelity in the physical relationship is (psychologically) more important for the man than for the woman. it's not a double standard. men and women are just different.

i think a woman has more of a problem with adultury from the emotional aspect of losing her husbands love or his giving his love to another woman, whereas a guy is simply bothered that some asswhole is screwing his wife.

what if the wife never felt the loss of her husbands love? would she mind as much if he had another physical relationship?

Archived