www.sopcast.com

download the sopcast player

the channels are here

http://applecore.narod.ru/

That is all!

and the TVU player sometimes works better

TVU Player

If you have trouble downloading, make sure:

-your using the latest Sopcast version http://download.sopcast.com/download/SopCast.zip

-your using Internet Explorer for a browser

-your firewall isnt preventing the download.

-your using the latest version of Windows Media Player

-try rebooting

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regular season games should work. The channels may jump around, and the feed often doesn't start until exactly when the game does. Tonight there was a guy who had trouble streaming it and put it up on tvap (?) I wasn't familiar with it and the writing was in Chinese so I didn't download it, but others swore it was good.

Hey bill, do you actually use these sites? If so, can you explain it all to mdrago? I would, but I never used it and I just don't want to promise things that won't be there. This thread should help.

Yes, I've used them before to keep an eye on Hermy while the Jets weren't playing. It didn't work because the dude streaming the game had problems from what I hear. we'll try it again next friday, but it will work when the season starts.

P.S. Wtf? You're a mod? Did this happen while I was away? Just wondering!

Yeah, last week.

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38767

Yes, download the sopcast player and go to that channel and the game will be streaming online.

I downloaded the TVU, which channel will the game be on? I assume there is nothing being broadcast right now because nothing is on the screen.

I downloaded the TVU, which channel will the game be on? I assume there is nothing being broadcast right now because nothing is on the screen.

The TVU is not being streamed according to this schedule, only the sopcast.

I'll explain, some generous Jet fans stream these games on sopcast/TVU for our enjoyment from their own homes. so it depends on who's doing what from week to week. it appears there are no TVU streaming this week, but that should all change on opening day.

I'll explain, some generous Jet fans stream these games on sopcast/TVU for our enjoyment from their own homes. so it depends on who's doing what from week to week. it appears there are no TVU streaming this week, but that should all change on opening day.

OK Ill download the sopcast. Thanks BP

Brave souls... lol

I have IE but when it gets halfway done it says "page cannot be displayed"

You don't have the sopcast player downloaded. download it first, then double click the sopcast player icon where ever you stored it on your computer, and then once the player opens up you copy and paste the channel in there and wallah.

You don't have the sopcast player downloaded. download it first, then double click the sopcast player icon where ever you stored it on your computer, and then once the player opens up you copy and paste the channel in there and wallah.

I was hitting 'open" instead of "save". I am no CPU wizard.

Archived