Pats vrs Bucs thread

Im down about the Jets game, but hey, thats why Im glad 2 be a part of JetNation, I can bet my bottom dollar that I can just come on the boards after the game, read about the game, and actually find out more about the game than if I were to actually watch the game. On this site we have Chad fans... We have O-Line nuts, special team freaks, Coles fans, even M.Nugent lovers... So Im actually excited to read about the game from my fellow Jet fans.

With the Pats game I'm actually looking foward to Tom Brady breaking a leg... Well im J/K I really never wish injury upon any spefic player, well maybe just a knee or arm then. lol. But I really wanna see the chemestry with Brady to Moss, Stallworth, Welker, and I hope 2 see Maroney in action.

I never woulda thought that I would be saying this, but.... GO BUCS

Im down about the Jets game, but hey, thats why Im glad 2 be a part of JetNation, I can bet my bottom dollar that I can just come on the boards after the game, read about the game, and actually find out more about the game than if I were to actually watch the game. On this site we have Chad fans... We have O-Line nuts, special team freaks, Coles fans, even M.Nugent lovers... So Im actually excited to read about the game from my fellow Jet fans.

With the Pats game I'm actually looking foward to Tom Brady breaking a leg... Well im J/K I really never wish injury upon any spefic player, well maybe just a knee or arm then. lol. But I really wanna see the chemestry with Brady to Moss, Stallworth, Welker, and I hope 2 see Maroney in action.

I never woulda thought that I would be saying this, but.... GO BUCS

Moss isn't playing and Stallworth probably isn't go to play either. The Pats offense will play 1 or 2 series max.

If you have NFL network the Jets/Falcons game will be shown at midnight.

Moss isn't playing and Stallworth probably isn't go to play either. The Pats offense will play 1 or 2 series max.

If you have NFL network the Jets/Falcons game will be shown at midnight.

Nah my older bro has NFL Network but I cant make it over there tonight...

It's funny... The Pats went after a wr in Stallworth who has had injury problems in the past, and look, he's already out the first preseason game... Moss is being moss and aint playing more than just a down, he's missing a preseason game. Im really starting to feel that Tom Brady is going to struggle come week 1 vs the Jets if he cant get a little chemestry with his WR's in the preseason.

Preseason... Preseason... Am I talking about Preseason? Who needs Preseason?

Tom Brady needs Preseason

Nah my older bro has NFL Network but I cant make it over there tonight...

It's funny... The Pats went after a wr in Stallworth who has had injury problems in the past, and look, he's already out the first preseason game... Moss is being moss and aint playing more than just a down, he's missing a preseason game. Im really starting to feel that Tom Brady is going to struggle come week 1 vs the Jets if he cant get a little chemestry with his WR's in the preseason.

Preseason... Preseason... Am I talking about Preseason? Who needs Preseason?

Tom Brady needs Preseason

You crack me up.

Man can you help me out... I dont know why, but i cant dl this thing, its confusing the shiit outa me

Download it to your computer and make a short cut to your desktop. then double click the icon and the player will start.

What are the problems?

Archived