Phil Igawa

JetsMan57

Dont be sorry. I didnt catch that. You did us a favor.

It wasn't me.

Back on topic, the Yanks should unload Igawa now that Hughes is the 5th starter..wait..ugghh..Clemens is gonna miss a start, so I have to see that guy pitch again..damnit!

If you Yankees fans are counting on Gagne to be bad every night, then you might as well just stop right now.

Well he's allowed 6 runs in 3.1 innings as a Red Sox so far so...it's not that ridiculous to think he won't be too good the rest of the way.

i'd start Joba over Igawa

Igawa is not in the rotation any longer..... I love Chamberlain in the 8th the rest of the way and he appears to have everything it takes to be a rock in the rotation next year.

While Wang has been so-so this year(especially lately), having Wang-Hughes-Chamberlain should be pretty nasty for years to come. That's why I thought Kennedy or Horne could have been made available for Texeira. If Kennedy comes up throwing like Joba than I guess Cash made the correct call.

So far, the kids are alright.

It wasn't me.

Back on topic, the Yanks should unload Igawa now that Hughes is the 5th starter..wait..ugghh..Clemens is gonna miss a start, so I have to see that guy pitch again..damnit!

Depends on when he drops his appeal, but I think the Post reported possibly Karstens or Kennedy making that start. The last thing the Yanks will do IMO is pitch Igawa in a Major League game while the Padres for some reason have interest in him.

Looks like the Yanks will eat the posting fee and possibly even get a player for that 46 mill mistake.

Depends on when he drops his appeal, but I think the Post reported possibly Karstens or Kennedy making that start. The last thing the Yanks will do IMO is pitch Igawa in a Major League game while the Padres for some reason have interest in him.

Looks like the Yanks will eat the posting fee and possibly even get a player for that 46 mill mistake.

Wow, somebody is actually interested in that bum? I would pay the Padres to take him off our hands.

I hope you're right, thanks for the info GS.

Wow, somebody is actually interested in that bum? I would pay the Padres to take him off our hands.

I hope you're right, thanks for the info GS.

Yeah their school of thought per some baseball writers is that if the Yanks don't make them take on any of the posting fee(26 mill) Igawa, if he can be straightened out is cheap at 4mill a year through 2011.

Archived