OK...off to the Dolphins pre-season game

K2C

I just hope there ain't a lot of them in the bar I play because I REFUSE to have a TV on above my head when I'm trying to sing and play-I turn it right off and some guys get really pissed but too friggin bad

I hear ya SoSla..we're force fed the Fish down here. It makes it that much better after a Jets win however.

I'll be there with my Coles jersey on tonight..I try to give back to the community as much as possible ;)

I hear ya SoSla..we're force fed the Fish down here. It makes it that much better after a Jets win however.

I'll be there with my Coles jersey on tonight..I try to give back to the community as much as possible ;)

when you're giving the one finger salute to the loser Fin fans be sure to throw the other one up there for me P2C

Well. I got plenty of "J-E-T-S suck suck suck" chants (how original). The only time any coward would do it was when I had my back turned..yet everytime they did it I threw up my middle finger. I know..classy Jet fan.

Just keep reminding them that we own them and that the only time they fill their own stadium is when we come to town.

Haha..funny you mention. I left after the third quarter and heard someone yelling above the tunnel. I said the Jets suck so much but we're going to break out the brooms once again this year..and the guy laughed and gave me a thumbs up. I guess he wasn't ready for me to say anything back.

Best part of the night was the chick that tapped me on my shoulder sitting behind me saying her friend wanted my #.

Archived