Jetsblog- postgame analysis

Kentucky Jet

Comment from mrjetgreen

Time: August 11, 2007, 7:26 pm

Thoughts the game as we move forwrd to the 53 man roster:

Jacob Bender - I though Jake played well with no miscues. It will be interesting to compare his play against Adrian Jones the next 3 games. Who

I love your TC reports. Kowalewski can run fast and precise patterns. Posiask is a blocker. We already have two of them in Baker and the very impressive RYAN. Did you read bitonti's remarks aboyt Clarke? That was very teeling IMO. bit is a keen OL observer.

Chris Baker is not an impressive blocker.

I was trying to watch Pociask but he didn't seem around a lot of action; did see him look stupid once but he was away from the play & didn't affect anything. I really want this kid to succeed, particularly with his I-love-blocking attitude which, for a guy at a potential skill position, exudes selflessness more than anything else. 'Cane, how does he look in camp?

Chris Baker is not an impressive blocker.

I was trying to watch Pociask but he didn't seem around a lot of action; did see him look stupid once but he was away from the play & didn't affect anything. I really want this kid to succeed, particularly with his I-love-blocking attitude which, for a guy at a potential skill position, exudes selflessness more than anything else. 'Cane, how does he look in camp?

I agree with you that blocking is not Baker's forte`.

Pociask has done alright; his tc highlight came when he caught a TD pass from KC on a pretty P.A. pass, but that play was really about Clemens.

He's looked good in his blocking assignments. Prior to Kowalewski getting banged up, I'd give Kowal an edge in the competition for that spot, but it wasnt an insurmountable lead.

Pociask is listed as having two years in the league. Is he eligible for the PS?

I agree with you that blocking is not Baker's forte`.

Pociask has done alright; his tc highlight came when he caught a TD pass from KC on a pretty P.A. pass, but that play was really about Clemens.

He's looked good in his blocking assignments. Prior to Kowalewski getting banged up, I'd give Kowal an edge in the competition for that spot, but it wasnt an insurmountable lead.

Pociask is listed as having two years in the league. Is he eligible for the PS?

I think so. This would be the second of 2 years, and that would count last year's 0 games (since he went on IR in pre-season as a rookie last year).

Thanks for the camp report.

Archived